Amu and Ikuto chapter 5

"Yaaawn..." I rolled out of bed and onto my floor. "Morning sleepy head! You've been out for a while!" A farmiliar voice said. Oh crap! I'm only wearing shorts and my tank top! "EEP!" I jumped into my closet. "Oh come on, as if I haven't seen you indecent." "W-what?!" "Just kidding." What? Was he serious? I can't tell.. "Well, watch if you may I have to get dressed and go to school." I grabbed some clothes out of my closet then got dressed. Still inside my closet. "Aww, you're as flat as a cutting board huh?" Ikuto teased. "STOP PEEKING!!" I finished getting dressed then exited angrily. "I was teasing, but I guess it's true." He extended true.
"Ugh! I have to go to school, come on!" I grabbed his arm and went to my balcony. "Now get out! I need to go and I can't have you here!!" He pouted. Stop being so darn cute!! Wait- did I just think cute? What?! Ugh- no time for this, school!
After school was over, Tadase wanted to hang out, but I didn't want to. Ikuto was probably at my house and I didn't want him to be there alone. When I got there, I saw him reading my.... DIARY?! "Ikuto!!!" "Huh?" He turned around and saw me. "Thrilling stuff in here, might need to get it published!" He laughed at his joke. "Just put it down!!! •\\\\\\\•" he finally put it down. Crap and I had just written about how I thought I liked him! "I especially like the last chapter" he said, slightly blushing. "Why would you read that!! Those are secrets.." I made a pouty face. "It's ok. Maybe I feel the same way." He said and then smiled lightly.
"Lies."
"Aww! She saw through my lie!" He laughed. What was with him and teasing me? Ugh, no time to worry about that. I have to do homework, bathe, and about a million other things! "Ok, well can you al least get off my desk so I can work?" He grudgingly got out, but then plopped himself onto my bed. "I guess that works too.."
After a while, I had finished my homework and taken my bath. Time to go to bed! I was a little dizzy from the hot bath so I wasn't paying attention when I got into bed. I felt something warm.. "Ami.. Get out.." I complained thinking it was my sister. An arm went around me and pulled me into them. "Not Ami~" Ikuto said with a little bit of charm added. I grabbed his arm and flipped him onto the floor. "Pervy cat!"

Hello! Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days:P Been busy with school and. Drama and other stuff. Oh well! Here it is now! :P Hope u liked it and I'll try to update soon! -💋Laney💋