This is nice.. Isnt it?

I slowly fell getting out of bed with a thud. "Oow.." I complained. "I dont want to get up!" "You better, today's Saturday and I want some fun." Ikuto said while he poked my arm. "Why are you in my room?" I asked, my voice muffled from the floor. "I missed u.." Ikuto replied. "Lies." "Aww, she saw through my lie again!" He and his chara laughed. "Whatever." I said. He stood up and walked onto my balcony then turned to look at me, "Well? Are you coming?" He asked. "Okay okay!" I grabbed my chara pouch and quickly ran onto my balcony. He picked my up bridal style and jumped to the ground. "You're blushing~" he said smoothly as if he was TRYING to make me blush more! "W-whatever!" I looked away. I don't like Ikuto, right? I like Tadase from the guardians? Why was that a question?! Ugh, idk but right now I'm in the arms of a super hot cat boy who has the key to my lock.
(Y'all with the dirty minds, STAHP! Yea nestea!😂😏)
I-I guess I do like him.. His adorable smile, sarcastic but funny attitude- I-I like Ikuto! I closed my eyes and nuzzled into his chest. "I-I think I like you Ikuto.."
____________________________________________________
Ikuto's POV
____________________________________________________
W-what?! S-she likes me back?! Is this a joke? "Y-you do?" I asked, unsure. She chuckled and replied "I'm the girl who made you stutter. Yes, I like you." I blushed. Oh crap! No!- she's 6 years younger than you! Don't be turned on, Jesus! "You're blushing." She said, her adorable voice muffled by my chest. I nodded slowly.. Well, I guess I'll make my move then..
I set her down on some grass and sat down next to her. I cupped her face with my hands, and.. I.. I kissed her. She seemed to melt into me, and she kissed back! Once we separated for a breath she said "A-am I a good kisser?" She looked away to hide her blushing. "T-that was my first kiss..." What?! I was her first kiss?! "Y-yea.." I was stunned! She chose me to be her first kiss?! Should I be honored or scared?
I guess I must've had a look on my face because she said "What? Do you not like me? I-" I kissed her to make her stop. "I love you. Not like, but love." Her golden eyes seemed to almost smile at me. "I love you too Ikuto.."

HELLO!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, school is stupid and takes up all my time e.e Oh well, hope u liked this chapter! -💋Laney💋