Titles and Student Teachers!

Hello my lovelies!! I'm trying to add a little more plot.. So here u go!!:3 Oh! Btw there's a little PDA.. don't judge!-💋Laney💋

"Okay.. so are we a 'thing' now?" I asked Ikuto as I rested my head on his lap. "And what exactly is a 'thing'" He teased. "You know exactly what!" I blushed like mad and he laughed. "Sure" "Okay.."

He leaned over me and smiled. "Im glad we're together" He said with a big grin plastered on is face. "Me too!" I laughed and continued, "So, want to go to a park? I'm kinda bored here.." "Sure."

We got up and walked a couple of blocks until we came to a park. "I've got a surprise for you. You'll know it tomorrow." Ikuto said with a smile. "Awesome!" I said excitedly then ran over to the swings and started swinging. Ikuto chuckled and went behind me and started pushing me. I went full out giggling I was having such a good time that I didn't even notice Tadase watching us.
"A-Amu.." Tadase said, bangs covering his eyes. Ikuto stopped my swing by hugging me when I came to him. "Y-yea Tadase?" I replied, a little worried. "Why are you here with him?" He looked to Ikuto, who in response kissed my neck and I smiled. "Y-you two are dating?"
"Yup. She's mine." Ikuto said as he hugged me tighter. I wrapped my arms around his. I saw tears in his eyes as he ran away. "What's wrong with him?" I asked Ikuto, a little worried for him. "I dunno." He replied. "Oh well."
_____
The next day at school
_____
I stretched back in my chair. I looked over to the side and saw Tadase watching me in my perifial vision. I looked directly at him. He blushed and looked away. Weird.
"Amu?" the teaches called my name. "Here." I said lazily.
"COOL AND SPICY!!"
Everyone said excitedly. Ugh, I wish they'd just shut up with the whole 'cool and spicy' thing. "THATS NOT ME!!" I wanted to scream. But I didn't.

Some one knocked at the room's door. The teacher opened the door and- IKUTO?! What?! "Hello! Are you the student teacher?" "yup." Ikuto replied. I guess this was his surprise..

Then he looked to me. Sh*t.. "Amu" he said. I got up and walked over to him. "Yes?" I smiled as I looked into those deep, blue eyes.

Then he did something I was Not expecting him to do. He kissed me! On. The. Lips. And surprisingly, I kissed back. The class oohed and awed. "I'll be back Sir." Ikuto said as he exited the class while holding my hand.

We went to the park outside and we sat under a tree. He picked me up and put me sideways on his lap and he hugged me. I put my head on his chest and smiled. "I really like you Amu." Ikuto said. "I really like you too Ikuto."

Both of us had our eyes closed when I heard a boy I assume was around my age crying. I looked up and saw-
________________________
OOHHHHH THAT CLIFF HANGER THO!! I'll try to update tomorrow but no guarantees XD I had written some PDA, but that isn't my style so I deleted it. I had about 700 words in all, but now I have only 600 :P it was mainly kissing in front of people and shiz. Oh and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!
I've been having some troubles with my left lung lately so it's been harder for me to fall asleep. Yay.. Lol tho, I've been reading Soooo many wattpad stories tho XD ALL THE FANFICS!!
Lol, well ttyl my lovelies! -💋Laney💋
_________________________