chapter 2

Lan Shizui was strolling around in the cloud recesses with his not so loud friend, Jingyi and the not so hot tempered sect leader, Jin Ling. He thought of bringing breakfast to the jingshi cause his father and his father (mother)*cough*cough* have done many activities last night and must be exhausted.

While he was near Jingshi he saw his father hand in hand with a kid....... Was that his brother! When did his father(mother) get pregnant????? But he looks too old. Did he fall from the sky??????

Just then Hanguang-jun realised someone's gaze on him and Lan Sizhui looking at Wei Ying with his complicated expression which has many emotions. Wei Ying noticed his pretty Gégé looking somewhere so he saw and said "WOAH! Another pretty Gégé!" Then Shizui rushed there and greeted "A-Die, when did baba get pregnant?. Is that my little brother?"( Hey I'm not Chinese soo do tell of the terms r wrong I'll correct em in my next chapter)

Wei Ying tilted his head and said " pregAnanant?" Confusion visible on his face.
Hanguang-jun on the other hand was visibly amused and raised an eyebrow. Wei Ying is not pregnant but it would be much amazing if he can... He would be very happy to have a child with Wei Ying. "A-Yuan, it's not our child." Shizui was like "huh? Then, A-Die he even has the same red ribbon of Baba. And aren't those my uniform?" Lan Wangji sighed and said,"This child is Wei Ying, he turned this way today"

Now Lan Shizui was all flustered, " that's Baba? How did it happen" he was trying to be serious to avoid the embarrassment of what happened earlier. He blabbered all non sense! How can Baba get pregnant?! He's a man! Lan Zhan noticed that and his lips slightly curled upwards.

Before he could reply Wei Ying spoke, tugging at Shizui's robes. " Gégé who are you? You look exactly like pretty Gégé! And what is PregAnanant?"

Ummmmmmmmmmmm either of them knew how to reply and then Sizhui said" it's nothing! It's um... Ehhh... You'll know it when your older!" He said nervously.

"Oh ok! But who are you??" Wei ying asked.
Shizhui said "oh Hanguang-jun is my A-Die. I'm Lan Yuan."

"Oh! Then you're Yuan Gégé!" Then a grumbling noise appears out of nowhere.
"Wah! XianXian is hungry!"

Before Shizhui could reply someone started yelling,"Sizhui what took you so long to come? We were waiting for you!" And that someone was Lan Jingyi!

"Tch, stop shouting so loud you dumbass!"
Says another voice.

"Huh, oh Jin Ling and Jingyi! Sorry for making you both wait. I was um, stuck up in a situation" says Sizhui.

"What situation? And who's that kid?"

Ok so um I just realised I typed Sizhui's name wrong and too lazy to correct! I'm kinda busy af rn with so much stuff so I've divided this chapter in two parts. I'll upload the second part at Saturday or Sunday. Forgive this lazy author! And if there are any corrections or mistakes pls do tell cause it's my first time writing a fuc.

Thanks for reading mate!