Chapter 5

Ok, lemme say... Songs with Lan zhan's pov is just 😭🤧😩

Lan Xichen was clearly startled but he was even more amused. He did know it wasn't the child's fault because he just copied what the juniors did. Still that's not the point. Why does this kid look like Wei WuXian!?

"Ahem, ahem... A-Yuan, who is this kid?"

Even though he's calm he was panicking. No way... No way! Is this supposed to be Wangji and WuXian's love child?! I know that young master Wei will attempt the impossible but didn't know it'll be like this! *Sigh* what's HAPPENING.

The juniors looked really panicked but as Zewu-Jun didn't ask about why a child is cussing so loud in the cloud recesses they relaxed but it was still awkward!

(Pls tell me what's uncle in Chinese! I thought bout jiujiu like Jin ling calls. But as Jin ling calls that I don't wanna use that term.)

Lan Shizhui nervously explained,"ah um, that's actually master Wei, uncle"

"..."

*Nervously sweating*

"I am A-Ying!"

".........."

Now that makes sense, but there is another thing he doesn't understand. Why does the Wuxian who turned into a kid looks like the Wei WuXian in his younger body. Shouldn't it be Mo Xuanyu turned into a kid? He crouches down to match the height level and says with a smile, "Well hello there A-Ying."

"You look so much like pretty Gégé!, But more smiley!"

"But i am pretty Gégé (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠). No of course not, I'm Pretty Gégé's brother" ah, he really loves kids but lil Wei Ying here is such a charm.

"OH, so that's why you look so pretty! But it's confusing, A-Ying doesn't know what to call cause everyone here is pretty" he says sticking his lower lip out.

He chuckled and said," well, you can call me Xichen Gégé."

He then glances up to the juniors and asks
"Now then, what were you teaching him" he says with a smile which doesn't really seem like a smile.

"WE APOLOGISE ZEWU-JUN!

*Sigh*"no need to shout" he shook his head fondly.

"Just make sure you don't curse near him."

" And A-Ying, do not use those words ok?"

"But I'm not using them, they aren't tailsmans" he said innocenly.

before Lan Xichen could reply anything he suddenly smiled slyly and started running again.

he chuckled. I see that cloud Recesses is going to be as peaceful as ever.

"Make sure he doesn't get hurt and please don't let him near uncle. If there's anything call me."

"Of course Zewu Jun" they said while panicking what Wei Ying is going to do next.
And they started chasing him again.

As he was small he hid in bushes on the way but they still spotted him. He then ran towards a room. Juniors who saw this were really panicking.

"A-Ying don't go there!"

Welp they say kids do the opposite of what you say. So clearly Wei Ying rushed inside. All the 14-15 years olds were having class and All of them and Lan Qiren were wondering what a child is doing here.

"What's a child doing here" trying to control his nerves but he looks very much like Wei WuXian. What did they do this time?!

The juniors were shaking their heads giving him the look telling him not to do it when Wei Ying Whisper shouted,
"Oh Shit... What the fuck?"

Somewhere else:

"Are you sure it will work?"

"Of course ¥¶∆€. If it doesn't work we can just change him back to how he was. Nothing will go wrong in our plan."

I'll update it real soon guys. Before or after my bday cause there is so much preparation. And I don't want to write more in this chapter because I want the suspense. Seeing how you guys will react for the cliffhanger.

What do you think is gonna happen?

Who was that mysterious person speaking? Friend or a foe?

What do expect will happen next in this fic or what cause is for Wei Ying turning into a kid?

Is Wei Ying in danger?

Thank you for reading!

Vote and comment too! Love ya。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。.

Now I know why authors love to leave cliffhanger 😏