Colleens POV

Baby Mae Evans was just born.

Hazel eyes, dark brown-red hair, chubby little face, and was already giggling at 1 week old.

We were back at home watching the girls' favorite show, Master Chef Junior. We decided today would be a lazy day and we'd spend it in. Actually, this last week was like a lazy week. Mae was a quiet baby that slept a lot but we still had to keep a close eye on her.

I had already seen this episode so I got out my phone and decided to check Instagram. My feed was flooded with cute edits of pictures of Mae I had posted. @ballingerobsession had posted a really cute one so I liked it and scrolled through and liked a couple more.

I decided that I should probably make an Instagram account for Mae, the twins each have one and they each have almost 100k followers! Famous babies.

I chose the sign in option and created an account called @maebevans and luckily the username wasn't taken.

In minutes she had 1k and slowly more... Famous baby girl.

=============

"Baby!" I screamed.

"What?" Josh yelled back.

"Maes sick! We gotta go! She's got a 105 degree, it's only supposed to be at 104 and the highest!!!"

I was seriously panicking... It was the middle of the night and Mae was running a high fever. Lily and Georgia were holding her in kitchen... Such good sisters.

We all rushed out the door to the car when Lily screamed.

"Momma! Mae stopped moving!"