Boba "Date" ~ IchiSaki

Ichika's P.O.V.

Saki was really sad today because Shiho and Honami were "busy" with something. So I wanted to cheer her up by taking her to her favorite boba spot. It's been a long time since I've been here with just Saki. The last time we went was before we formed Leo/need, probably? Although I didn't want to go at first, she begged me and she promised to cover it. I felt like I had no choice so I agreed. It's still nice to spend some time alone with someone you care about; especially if it's for a good cause. Plus, Saki gets sick often. Best to spend time with her as much as we can before she catches another fever.

"Ichika-chan, what flavor did you get?" "My usual; butterfly pea. What did you get?" "I wanted to try the new flavor; Pumpkin Spice! Try some!" She'd shove the boba in my face. I pushed it away "You're doing that thing where if I get a sip, you sip mine. I told you I'm not sharing mine if you could have ordered your own." Saki began to pout as her eyes glistened. I felt bad but I knew what she was trying to do so I looked away. "Ichi-chan! Look at me!" "This is stupid, Saki." "Hmph!" Saki needs to learn that she can't just bat her eyes to persuade me.

Suddenly, Saki turned me around, grabbed my wrists, and pulled me close to her. "Ichi-chan, please! Just a small sip!" She was so close to me, that I could barely utter a word and my face was burning a bright red. All that came out were weird noises. I couldn't focus on anything else. Just Saki. It made me notice details of her that I didn't see before. Her vibrant pink eyes have an extra spark. She has a small wrinkle near her left eye; probably from smiling. She's wearing a new hair clip today. Was that the one I gifted her a while back? Why do I feel this way? Am I embarrassed? I've never really been this close to Saki before. Am I enjoying this? I mean I've had some feelings for Saki but I've never truly known that I do until now.

"Ichi~ You're spacing out. Answer meeee!" I snap back into reality and say, "No means no, Saki." "Aww... I was sure that my puppy eyes would work." I looked off to the side as a smiled a little. "Your efforts are cute, Saki but you'll have to try better than that!" "Challenge Accepted!" I chucked to myself and took a sip of my boba. Suddenly, my boba tasted like pumpkin spice instead of butterfly pea. Wait a minute... Saki swapped our drinks when she was giving me the puppy eyes! Well played, Tenma. Well played.

Yo yo! Hey, It's Author here. This is my first time writing in a while and my first time writing a one-shot so give me some {contstructive} criticism on how to write these better. The next one I'm going to do is An x Kohane bc someone requested it. Author out!