Chapter 11

"You cried?" I asked Joe. He was standing infront of the bedroom door.
"Yeah." He scratched the back of his head and bit his lips.
"Why did you cry?" I asked him and placed his phone into his hand.
"Long story short, I was mad at myself for not asking you out seven years ago." He said and let out a sigh.
"Oh no." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his body.

"Yeah." He said.
"But now you did. And now I said yes." I told him and looked up.
"And I am happy that you said yes. Really." He smiled and hugged me back.

"And you are still a brave manly, extreme masculine, male, whatever to me. It's normal to cry. I think this is the first and last time that I am telling you this Joe. But this is stupid." I told him whereupon he chuckled.

"I know that it doesn't make me a woman when I cry. But I just felt uncomfortable, because of the circumstances that I was in." Joe told me.

"I thought, you think when you cry, you'll get boobies." I told him. I placed my chin on his chest to lock up to him.
"I mean boobies are amazing. But I would be worried, not unhappy, just worried if I had boobies tomorrow." He told me what made me laugh.
"My god." I sighed and went out of the hug.
"Come on. We're watching a bit more okay?" I asked him and he agreed.

I just loved that I can cuddle with him,  without questions afterwards. I am still confused. I still have these elephants in my belly. But I hope that they never dissapear.

His hand was gently stroking my hair. His arm was placed over his belly. So I stroked his arm a bit.
"Jill?" Joe asked me after, maybe half the episode.
"Mhm."
"Can we consider today as our first date?" Joe asked me and I locked at him.
"We can. But why?" I giggled and he smiled.
"Because, when we are going to sleep a bit. I-. I have a problem with being a bit, a bit much in love and not giving her a goodnight kiss. That's because this is our first date. I want no discussion. Today. First date." Joe told me, what made me chuckle.
"Now. Watch the series." He smiled and gently turned my head back towards the screen.
I placed a quick kiss on his chest and then placed my head on it.

"That was our first kiss." Joe whispered and I chuckled. I placed another one on him.
"Second." He told me and I just smiled.
"Oh god you're adorable." Joe whispered and let his fingers run through my hair which caused shivers on me.
"You are adorable." I chuckled.

We just wanted to continue to focus on the series. The doorbell rang.
"I almost forgot the food." I laughed and got up. I thanked the delivery man and gave him a bit of cash.

"This is so good." Joe told me and licked his finger.
"Can I try it?" I asked and he nodded. Joe ripped a bit of his food off and held it infront of my face. It was bread. But good bread. I opened my mouth and he placed it inside of it.
"Thanks." I smiled.
"This is really good." I told him and he nodded.
"If you need good bread. Ask me." Joe said and I smiled.
"I will."

"I think I need to sleep a bit now." I told him after we finished the dishes.
"Yeah me too." He sighed.
"But I sleep on the couch." He added.
"Why? I have a guestroom." I told him.
"I'll take that too." Joe chuckled and I guided him to the guestroom.

"Here is the bathroom and towels are in the counter. I think I have the shampoo of my brother somewhere in here." I told him and started rummaging.
"Jill? I'll find it. Get some sleep." He smiled.

"Okay. Do you have everything? You know where the kitchen is and you know where I sleep. So if you need anything, don't hesitate to wake me up okay?" I told him and he nodded.
"I will."
I took a step forward and hugged him.

"Have a good night." I told him.
"You too. And no bad dreams." Joe whispered and placed a kiss on top of my head. I turned and left the room.

As I entered my own room. I let myself fall into my bed and I wanted to scream into my pillow.

I asked him out. He asked me out, sorry. I was so overwhelmed from this evening, I wasn't able to close a single eye. I even watched some boring bullshit on YouTube but it didn't helped.
I had a look at the time. It was about two in the morning.
I opened Instagram and scrolled a bit.
Then I had a maybe stupid Idea.