𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

"My motive?"

"My motive?"

"Why does that concern you?" I scoffed as I looked directly into his sharingan.

"It's a simple question whether you answer it or not is up to you." He stood up.

I backed away closer towards the door not because of fear but because of slight irritation.

"My motive is really none of your business."

I look up at him and crossed my arms.

"My loyalty doesn't lie in this twisted cult full of deranged criminals."

"So are implying that what you did in the past was right?"

"I'm not implying anything. What I did I had a reason."

"What makes you think you have the right to serve justice on a village of innocent people?"

I raised one eyebrow at him.

"Didn't you like...slaughter your whole clan and then left your younger brother alive...?"

"I don't really know where this is going." I tilted my head in confusion.

"Hm."

I sighed and looked down at the floor.

"Enjoy the rest of your night Itachi."

I turned around and opened the door exiting his room missing the small smirk he had on his face.

_________________________________________

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror having just gotten out the shower.

My mask less reflection stared back at me.

The fang like molars that had been with me since the day I was born.

The bright red eyes that were considered not normal.

I look down at my feet as the memories crept back into my mind.

"Her mother must've been praying to the devil."

"No worshipping at that."

"To give birth to a child as demonic as that."

"How could someone ever love a monster like you?"

But you're wrong...My mother and father loved me just as much as you loved your own.