𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘥

"Explain to me again why you me need to engage in the follies of what you call the 'Akatsuki' again

"Explain to me again why you me need to engage in the follies of what you call the 'Akatsuki' again."

My sword was pressed up against the neck of a certain man who could pass for some type of voodoo doll.

Him and some other rag doll had disturbed me as I was on my way back home from hunting.

I had temporarily knocked out one finding out that he had five hearts it would take some time that I didn't want to waste to kill him.

But this one right in front of me was somehow immortal and god it irritated the hell out of me.

"Woahh Woahh calm down sweetheart."

"We've just been sent here to recruit you. Not to kill you." He laid on the ground beneath me sliced to pieces.

"HEY KAKUZU PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AND COME PUT ME BACK TOGETHER!"

He shouted to his teammate whose body parts had been tangled up in the branches of a tree.

"Your friend there is unconscious he won't be waking up for quite some time."

"Yeah yeah shut up already you're making me angry cause I can't land a direct hit on you so just behave and come with us already."

"What do I gain if I do so?"

"The power of friendship? I don't know stop asking me all these questions you damn irritating woman."

I let out a chuckle as my white hair flowed in the wind and placed my sword back in my chest.

"I'll put you back together but I'm carrying your head with me."

I walk up to him and kneel down putting his body back together.

"You might wanna cover yourself up more it's not good for a young girl like yourself to be walking around in the night half dressed like that."

"And maybe you should get rid of that mask I kinda want to see your face."

He lifted his arm to try and touch my waist but the blade on my shoe made it before he did slicing off his whole hand.

"I'll kill you."

My eyes glowed red as I glared down at him from above.

"I love a woman that can just kill me." He chuckled and I grabbed him by his hair causing him to shriek.

"HEY! Could ya hold me the right way?"

"No."

I walked over to the tree that Kakuzu was tangled up in and snapped my fingers.

"Release."

He fell down from the tree and his body parts slinked back into place as his eyes opened.

"Oh...was I dead?"