𝘚𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦

"Ahhh

"Ahhh...ohh...Itachi." I moaned as he was deep inside me stroking my insides.

He buried his face in my neck and grunted in my ear.

"Yami."

My legs were wrapped around him and I clenched around him tighter as my eyes were low with bliss.

He moaned louder in my ear this time and my nails dug into his back as he pushed deeper into me causing me to cry out.

"F*ckkk Itachi."

He tossed one of my ankles over his shoulder and began to pound into me signaling his close.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I tried to fight the loud moans that threatened to escape my lips.

I feel his smile on my neck and he pulled away from me and looked deep into my eyes.

"It..achi I'm—-ahhh!"

Before I could finish my sentence I was pulled suddenly to the edge of the bed and his hands were under my ass cheeks getting a better grip.

His body glistened with sweat beautifully under the moonlight coming through the crack of my curtains.

I could feel him more and he could feel me just as much.

My moans took complete control of me as we were both nearing our release.

I clenched around him one more time causing him to moan and finally release in me triggering mine as well.

He turned me and hit me from the side slowly as we both rode out or highs.

He slowly pulled out of me causing me to moan softly.

He looked down at me and chuckled.

"No man can dominate you huh?"

I looked up at him and smirked.

"Is that a challenge?"

I give him a one over with my eyes taking in his whole body slightly biting my lip.

"Come here."

_________________________________________

Three more weeks had passed and I decided to do a little more poking around in some villages before returning to the hideout.

"Oh look who finally decided to join us again."

"Can it Hidan before I turn you into a piece of artwork and give it to Deidara."

"He probably won't even like it." I chuckled as I make my way to Itachi's room.

"You know since you've been gone we could've used your help."

"Sasori is dead."

(What?)

"It was about a week ago."