Chapter 1.5 Cecilia and Siegfried

Cecilia POV

"Ok I'll leave it to you girls"

and then Theresa rode the honkai dragon with a girl that looks very familiar.

"Who is that girl? Why is she familiar?"

"Cecilia, that looks exactly like the Kiana we see in the dream, the grown-up one"

"What? how can it be?"

"Cecilia-sama, when we met with her earlier, she introduces herself as Kiana Kaslana, the Herrscher of Flamescion, anyways what do you mean by a dream?"

"Kira, just now we are transported to a dream world by Sirin, the 2nd Herrscher's power, in there we saw a grown-up version of Kiana with looks exactly like her, is it a physical manifestation of the dream?" I am so confused right now, if that is the manifestation of the dream, how is it able to exist? the Herrscher power?

"Wait, you said she is a Herrscher?" Siegfried said with a shock. "How can another Herrscher exist? Did Otto hide this fact from us?"

"Yes, and actually there's more. When we are fighting for our lives back then against the silver dragon you just saw", Niggurath chimed in, "she arrive and talk to the dragon and commanding her to bring us to you guys to bring your weapons, I think she calls the dragon Benares, probably the dragon's name"

"That dragon also calls her my Queen, and they are currently going to the 2nd Herrscher's position to subdue her" Kira adds

"What? Her Queen? F...."

"Honey, your words"

"Cecilia, this is not the time to be caring for language, if that is the case then another Herrscher is on the loose, we are barely able to contain one Herrscher, we surely cannot contain two."

"I agree with you Siegfried, but based on what I see, after the dragon touches her cores, the dragon looks like having a revelation. Based on her conversation with the dragon, it looks like she is trying to get the dragon to cooperate, the goal is to subdue Sirin but not kill her." Nigguratth explains "Anyways, it looks to me that she is real and is not hostile, but we still don't know who see is, where she comes from, and more importantly, why is her name and looks similar to your child Cecilia-sama"

"Don't tell me because of the Herrscher powers, she can disguise herself to look exactly like the person we love?" Siegfried asked

"If it is that case, then why would she choose Kiana? it is us who she met first, surely she would choose someone dear to either of us." Kira answered

"It looks like we hit a dead end huh, so what should we do"

"She said that she will explain to us what is going on after she saves Sirin, so right now our only option is to wait for her." Kira said

"I guess it is the best course of action then knowing we don't have enough information about her, I hope she can save Sirin, I already regarded her as my daughter now."

"What? Cecilia-sama, you must be joking, you regard Sirin as your child? She literally wants to kill you just now" Kira exploded

"It is because I cared for her in the dream world, and found out that she lacks familial love, and if by giving familial love we can save her, we can stop her from destroying humanity."

"I still don't know if I am able to accept her as my daughter, but looking at her behavior, I do agree that perhaps giving her love will save her." Siegfried said

"Ugh, I don't think it is a good idea but it's you two's choice I guess." Niggurath said while pinching her temple.

Wait, is that a dragon? a silver one? is it the one from before? why is it coming here?

"Hey guys, there is a dragon coming here, is it the one from before?"

"A dragon, oh yeah it is the one from before what is she doing here?" Kira asked noticeably strained as she ready her weapon

The dragon landed in front of us and then transform into a human girl

"What? How can a dragon becomes a human?"Siegfried ask

"I saw it before, it looks like this dragon is a higher rank honkai beast, operating under direct orders from the Herrscher, perhaps this is why they have human form" Kira answered

"Princess's order, bring you guys back to where my Queen and princess are waiting" the girl spoke

"Who is this Queen and Princess of yours?" Siegfried asked sternly

"Her Majesty Sirin and Her highness Kiana, the one you saw before, now climb onto my back, I will take you there" the girl then promptly turn her back to us, presumably to transform back into a dragon.

"Sirin, is Sirin safe?"

"Her highness Kiana has managed to stop Her majesty from continuing her rampage, enough of the question, my order is to bring you guys to them not answering your question." The girl then immediately transforms into a dragon.

"I guess we have no choice, I need to see Sirin now, and also see this Kiana that appears out of nowhere"

"Alright, let's climb to her back and go there." Siegfried offers his hands "Cecilia, come, I'll help you climb"

"Thanks, Ziggy"

The four of us climb the dragon and sit on her back

"Uhm, dragon....-san, we are ready, you might want to start whoa...." Kira tries to say we are ready when the dragon flaps its wings and take off.

"Ugh, this method of transportation feels not secure" Siegfried complains but I don't pay attention to his words. My mind is focused on thinking about what to say to Sirin when I meet her later and meet the second Kiana.