1.

[You with Selever are around 6-7 years]
3rd person pov

"Hey Y / N! Come here for a minute!" Your mom screamed from downstairs. "Yes?" You said going downstairs. "You want to come with me to my friend Sarvente?" Your mom asked you. "Yes! I have nothing better to do." You replied. "She has a son, Selever. I'm sure you will like him!" Your mom said, patting you on the head.

Y/N pov

- I can't wait to meet him! Maybe he's a demon like me! Or maybe an angel like my mother? I thought to myself. No matter what he looks like, I'm sure I'll like him! "Mom! When are we going to see your friend?" I asked curious. "Can you wait? I need to call my friend and tell her we're going to see them." Ugh ... I hate waiting! This is the most boring thing on earth! But I'll try to be patient ...

Time Skip

"Mom! Are we going to your friend's or not !?" I asked angrily and without patience. "Yes, put your shoes on! I'll be waiting for you in the car." "Fine! Wait a minute!" I said that by putting on my shoes at the speed of light and then at the speed of light, I got into the car. I was so happy to meet my new friend! We drove in silence, but then I break the silence. - Mom! What does this "Selever" look like? I asked. "Oh! He's a little demon just like you!" "Really?" I was happier than a minute ago. We were driving in the silence about 10 minutes, and I saw a big pastel-pink church. "Mom! You said that Selever is a demon, so I thought him mom will be a demon too! And we at the church!". "I know, but don't worry, he is a demon, as I think his mom is a demon too, but she is a nun too". My mom said. "This is even possible?". I said. "As you can see" my mom replied. We walked to the big doors of the church, and a ice cream-looking woman opened the door. "Oh! M/N (mom's name)! Nice to see you! Come in! Oh! Who is this little one? She's so cute!" The Ice cream-looking nun said. "Oh! This is Y/N! My little demon daughter!". My mom said. I hid behind my mom, 'cause I saw a very VERY tall man. "Oh! Don't be scared! This is just my husband Ruv! Don't worry, he won't hurt you little one!". Ice cream-looking nun said. "So little one! My name is Sarvente! Sarv for short! And you?" She asked. "M-my name is Y/N...". I said. I don't know why she asked me my name, literally second ago my mom said my name to her... "Come in! Hey Y/N! Go play with Selever! He is upstairs in his room". Sarv said. I walked upstairs and I found a room. I opened it and I found a demon boy destroying his entire room. He kicked one of his toys which bounced off the bed and hit me. "Ouch! My eye!" I screamed. "Wha- Who are you?? And what are you doing in my room!" Demon boy said. "Oh sorry! My name is Y/N! And your?" I said. "My name is Selever... But answer me what are you doing here you little bitch". Selever said. "Did you just swear?? You are not too young for this?". I asked. "I don't care, but that was not an answer for my question, what are you doing here?". "My mom is friend with your mom, and my mom took me here to meet you, I'm sorry for that I disturbed you in that... whatever that was..." I said. "Oh, okay... Sorry for that... I don't really wanted to kick that toy into you..." Selever said. "Oh! It's okay... Don't worry!" I said.

Time skip
3rd person pov.

You were playing with Selever until your mom called you. "Y/N, come here! We must go! Say bye to Selever!". "Awwww..." Selever mumbled. "Oh... Okay, bye Selever! Cya next time!". You said. "Oh Y/N wait! Can you ask your mom, so you can came here tomorrow! Please!!!" Selever begged you. "Of course! I want to see you tomorrow too!". You said. You walked downstairs to your mom. You with your mom got into car and drove to your home. "Mom! Can we go to Slelever again! He's my new friend! He's cool and funny!". You asked. "Of course sweetie! That's cool you have new friend! Hey, what about that we can go for ice cream, just us, Selever, You, Me and my friend Sarv? What do you think?". Your mom asked you. "THIS IS THE VERY GOOD IDEA!!" You shouted. "So we have plans for tomorrow" Your mom said, then she focused on the street. You were looking through window. Some time later you finally reach the home. You bolted to home with speed of light. You entered to your room and lied ot the bed and fell asleep.