6.

Y/N pov.
Time skip: some months later

It's saturday! Yay! I don't have any plans for today, so I'm gonna text Katie.

Me:
Hey Katie, you alive?

Katie:
Nah, I'm a ghost, boo!

Me:
You always have positive sense of humour
But I wanted to ask
You have any plan for today?

Katie:
I'm going for a picnic with Lucy and Alex, wanna come?

Me:
Why are you even asking!
Ofc, I'm going with you guys!

Katie:
Okay, I'm gonna tell this to Alex, he's making the picnic.

Me:
Okay, so see ya there!

Katie:
See ya!

•••

I put down the phone and went downstairs. I saw my mom cooking something. "Hey mom! I'm going for a picnic with friends" I said. "Okay, but in what hour you're going?" My mom asked. "Oh, she didn't tell me, I'm gonna ask her.

Me:
Hey Katie, you didn't tell me in what hour I must be there.

Katie:
Ah yeah
Come here at 9am. In the park.

Me:
Okay, thanks
And thank you for that you said where I must go.

Katie:
No problem

•••

"So Y/N, you know when you are going?" My mom asked. "Yeah, at 9am in the park". I said. "Okay, be safe there"

Time skip.

It's finally 9am. I took some snacks then I put on some not bad looking clothes and went to the park.
I finally reached the park and I saw Lucy, Alex and Katie. "Hello there!" I said. "Y/N, finally you came! You got something?" Alex said. "Yeah, my favorite doritos(if you don't like doritos, choose something else)" I said. "DORITOS, GIMME THEM!" Katie shouted. "Hey! I will give you, but be patient" I said. "Okay, I prepared the picnic. I got sandwiches" Alex said. "I got fruits!" Lucy said. "And I have... ICE CREAMS" Katie said in her funny way. "And as I said, I got doritos" I said and I put down the pack of doritos.

We were talking about random shit, but suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen and I saw a message from my mom 'hey Y/N, can you come back? We have to tell you something'. I read it. I was curious what she want from me now? "Hey guys, I have to go, my mom wants something" I said and waved. "Okay bye!" Everybody said and waved back.

I went back to the home. I entered and I saw my parents watching something on the laptop. "I'm back, so what do you want?" I asked. "We have maybe bad news" My dad said. "What do you mean by 'bad news'?" I asked with confused face. "We must move out again, but we have a good news too. We are moving to the old city where you had a demon friend named Selever I guess" My mom said. S-Selever...? I forgot about him... He was my first best friend! And that Deja Vu in real wasn't Deja Vu, cuz this moment with Ice cream really happened before... I'm curious, if he changed to more bad or maybe to more good, and if he still remember me... "OMG, I FORGOT ABOUT SELEVER! I DIDN'T HEAR HIS NAME IN MONTHS! I'm curious if he still remember me?" I said. "We are moving tomorrow, so now go play with your friends before we move out" My mom said. "I will miss them... especially funny personality of Katie..." I said. "But you finally will see Selever and his family!" My dad said and patted my head. "Yea, I'm very happy, because I'm gonna see Selever again, but I'm gonna miss this Funny Katie, serious but with little bit of humour Alex and uhh... normal Lucy" I said. "We know, but you still can text with them, and maybe on summer breaks we can visit them" my mom said. "Yeah, that's sounds not bad, but now, I'm going back to them" I said. "Bye, be safe!" My parents said.

I reached the park where we had picnic before, and I saw them still having picnic. "Hello! I'm back!" I shouted. "Oh Y/N! You back!" Alex said. "Yeah, but not for too long... Tomorrow I'm moving away to my old city..." I said with sad face. "What? Why??" Alex asked. "I think they maybe get a job or some shit" I said. "You ain't going anywhere! I'm gonna kidnap you, C'MERE Y/N, YOU ARE GOING WITH ME" Katie stood up and walked to me. "I will miss you everybody, especially you Katie and your funny personality" I said. "Awwww, thanks!" Katie said. "We will miss you too..." Lucy said. "I wish you well in future Y/N" Alex said. "Thank you all, but It won't be that bad, cause I will have chance to see my old friend again" I said. "That's good! I had friend too, but I had to move out just like you... He don't even text to me, he just forgot about me..." Alex said. "Aw.. that's sad, but coming back to Y/N. Don't worry, I will text you everyday! And who knows, maybe that your old 'friend' will be you future boyfriend~" Katie said with a smirk on her face. "WHA- HE? NO NO No no no.... He is only a friend, nothing more" I said. "Yea, sure~" Katie said with bigger smirk on her face.