9.

[This is a continuation of the previous chapter]

"So, maybe wanna go somewhere after school tomorrow?" Selever asked

"Sure!" I said.

"Maybe at 4 pm tomorrow at the park? The hour is right for you?" Selever asked.

"Yeah, I don't have any plans" I said. "Hey, can my friend Kyle come there too?" I asked.

"Who's Kyle?" Selever asked with crossed arms and a raised brow

"I met him, when I was walking back to my home" I said.

"I don't even met him and I already hate this bitch" Selever said.

"Oh Sel, he's a nice guy!" I said.

"I'm sure he is pretending that" Selever said.

"Oh Sel, I'm sure you will like him" I said with a smile.

3rd person pov

The bell just rang. Everybody is going to their classes.

"What do we have now?" You asked.

"Math I think" Selever replied.

"Ugh... I hate math..." You said.

"Hey wanna sit together? I want to annoy this bitch Melanie" Selever asked.

"Sure" You replied

You two went to your classroom and sat down at the last desk. Selever's desk. The lesson started and everyone was going to class.

You saw Melanie come in. She looked at you and walked over to your desk.

"Bitch, what the hell do you want?" Selever said.

"I want her away from you and your life! I'd be better than her!" Melanie said.

"Listen here you little bitch, I don't even like you! I don't know who told you I love you, but I know one thing ... YOU SHOULD FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME AND Y/N ALONE" Selever growled and his eyes turned pink.

Melanie just glared at you two, and walked away to her's desk.

"Wow, you really don't like her, because I've never seen you so mad" You said.

"Ugh... If I could kill her, I would do it with pleasure..." Selever said.

"I know you could, but now calm down and focus on the lesson" You said, and then you lay your head on Selever's shoulder. He blushed a little.

"Uhmmm... Y/N...?" Selever said.

"Oh! Sorry, I make you uncomfortable? Sorry, I didn't want to do this...I will never do this again... sorry..." You apologized.

"No, no... It's okay! But please don't do this in the classroom" Selever said still blushing.

"Ohhh! So I see someone likes it~!" You whispered with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up" Selever said blushing harder.

"Oh, c'mon I'm just playing around you!" You said.

"Ekhem! You two at the last desk!" Teacher said.

"Oh shit-" You whispered.

"Do flirting outside the classroom, not in the classroom" Teacher said.

The whole class was looking at you and Selever. You two blushed very heavily and hid you faces in hands.