Chapter 15

Harry's pov:

  I'm in heaven. I can hear angel singing. Oh my god.

Wait a second!!!!

What the fuck when did I die. No Zee and bud. No no no.......

I opened my eyes , just to realise that I'm not dead. Yayyy!!! But the singing , and it's in some foreign language.  

Foreign language ? ZAYN!

"Chaudahavin ka chaand ho, ya aafataab ho

jo bhi ho tum, khuda ki qasam, laajavaab ho" (A/N : tightrope. Because why the hell not)

Oh my god it's him singing.

Moments later he came out of shower with nothing but a towel around him.

Oh yes baby heaven!!!!

" Oh princess. You are awake" he came to my side to kiss me.

Let's have some fun people.

While kissing Zayn I pulled his towel, so I could see... You know what..... The package.

To his amusement and my disappointment that bastard was wearing a boxer underneath. Who does that.

Now here I'm pouting and that bastard laughing.

" That was very naughty of you princess. " He said nibbling on my ear now.

You see the hypocrisy.

I'll show you what's naughty zaddy.

I groped his dick in my hand through his boxer, which caused him to lose a breath , " no that wasn't naughty but this is zaddy" I replied cheekily in his ear.

I started palming him and from his grunt i believe he is enjoying him self.

What shocked me was I felt myself also getting palmed.

" If I get the pleasure so do you princess".

And before we realise it we both came at the same time.

" Noo now I'll have to clean again" he said running in bathroom again.

I giggled. I guess I am naughty.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Nobody's pov:

Right now the couple is watching a cooking show in Harry's living room, waiting for Louis and Des.

Ringing of bell, made Harry nervous. He didn't want it to be Louis, because how he was suppose to talk to his ex about why he didn't tell him about the baby. And why he told now. Doesn't want to get back with him.

Because in reality he doesn't want to get back with Louis. He didn't want to spoil what he have with Zayn. And in Bud's matter , he knew Zayn will always take care and love bud.

With all these thoughts he didn't realise that Zayn has already opened the door and Louis walked in.

Seeing Louis enter the living room , Harry stood up.

Seeing harry , Louis' first instinct was to touch him and the baby. So he extended his hand to touch Harry's sort of swallow belly.

When Harry noticed what Louis was doing he immediately stepped back , shaking his head , asking Louis to back off.

" Harry" Louis called out of him in disbelief.

" Sit down princess. Relax. Everything is fine" Zayn rubbed Harry's back. Somehow noticing Harry's discomfort.

Harry nodded , taking deep breaths and sat down.

Louis again try to approach Harry. Which caused harry to start hyperventilating.