Chapter 11

Things were pretty average at the base. Then the alarm went off. When the alarm goes off it means a relic or a minicon or both have been spotted. This time both have been spotted and it's in the Sahara desert. They made to the desert. "Look at this place it one big old sand box." Cyclonus said.

"I'll say look at all this sand." Demolisher said.

"Yes look at it, it will be hard for us with land vehicle modes to get around," Hot shot said.

"Demolisher should be able to get around tanks are able to go through deserts because of their tracks it helps them move through it." Noah said.

"Demolisher, you go on ahead," Megatron said.

"I'll go with you Demolisher," Lisa said.

"Hey wait for us," Noah and Diantha said.

"Hannah can you go with them so they don't get in to too much trouble?" Optimus asked.

"Sure," Hannah said.

They went off and started searching. Then they heard a strange sound. "Do you hear that?" Hannah asked.

"What is that sound?" Noah asked.

Then Snaplock appeared and attacked. Then a sand vortex pulled them all in. "Shockbat get help," Noah said sending her off.

Meanwhile the team was waiting for Hannah, Demolisher and the kids they hadn't heard from them and they were passed due for checking in.

"I wonder what's going on Demolisher always checks in when he's supposed too," Megatron said.

"Hannah does too, I wonder if something happened?" Optimus said.

Side swipe saw something coming and he stretched out his hand. He saw it was Shockbat. "It's Shockbat. No doubt about it they need help," Side swipe said.

Suddenly Hannah and the minicons came online. "Ugh, what happened?" she asked.

"Where are we?" Noah asked.

"Whoa," Diantha said looking around.

"It's dark in here," Lisa said.

"Ugh," Demolisher said sitting up. "Ouch," he said. Hannah heard his cry of pain and came over. Hannah saw his wrist a had large wide open crack on it and it was sparking. Hannah quickly reconnected the wires in the proper place. Then she took a piece of wood she found the was as long as Demolisher's wrist and then pressed the crack closed and wrapped a thick bandage around it.

"There we go that will do until we get back to the base," Hannah said.

"Thanks Hannah," Demolisher said.

"No problem," Hannah said.

"My arm is heavy and tired," Demolisher said.

"Lisa do you still have that very large square quilt you made with Noah?" Hannah asked.

"Yes but this an odd time for a nap don't you think?" Lisa asked.

"No it's not for a nap I will show you," Hannah said and folded it and the place demolisher's arm in the blanket and tie the corners of the blanket around his opposite shoulder. "There now you have sling to hold up your arm so you don't have to do it yourself," she said.

"Thanks Hannah," Demolisher said.

"I am detecting the signals from the relic and the minicon down here," Hannah said.

"Now we better start looking for that minicon and relic before Snaplock finds them," Noah said.

"Good thinking," Diantha said.

They started their search.

Meanwhile above them in the desert sun the team were fighting the droids. The fighting was ferocious.

The group down below were searching for the relic and minicon. "Hey look up there it's the minicon symbol," Diantha said.

"Your right Diantha a human civilization must have thought that is was some sort of mystical item and built this place to honor it." Hannah said.

"Hey look there is also a picture of the relic," Demolisher said. "It's a Thermal ray, that device can change the temperature of the things it's fired at ranging from armor melting heat to circuit cracking cold," he said.

"Sounds very dangerous," Noah said.

"It is so we better find it before Snaplock gets his mitts on it," Demolisher said.

The search continued. Then they saw something. It was robots to protect the palace. "I can hardly believe this civilization was that advanced for that time to build these." Diantha said.

They fought them off and saw Snaplock come in. They got out of their fast. "That was close." Demolisher said.

"Demolisher take it easy with your wrist okay," Hannah reminded him.

Then their search lead them to this room it was covering in jewels it was so beautiful. "We must be careful it could be..." Hannah started to say as Diantha stepped forward and it triggered something. "Booby trapped," she finished.

They were starting to race Snaplock for the relic and minicon. Hannah managed to grab the relic while Snaplock grabbed the minicon and escaped with it. Hannah was helping her friends instead of going after Snaplock.

Snaplock came out of the sand vortex. "Maim I found the minicon unfortunately the relic was lost but at least we got this," Snaplock said.

"Good let's go," Maim said and the droids retreated.

Then the Autobots and Decepticons saw Hannah bring out an injured Demolisher who was holding the passed out kids. They had the relic and everyone was relieved the kids, Hannah and Demolisher were just fine.