☆ Chapter 4 - Andrea Fisher (Continued)

After boarding the packed train it just felt right, all the people, all the life that flushed in. I walked over to the nearest seat and let out a sigh. Sitting across from me was this stranger who was on the phone with someone. He seemed to be talking in french from what I caught onto solely because of my high school french class. He had long black hair with a platinum blonde streak in the front of his head. His sharp icy blue eyes caught mine and I froze. His eyes drifted away, his face seemed to look exasperated, like he was begging for someone to piss him off. He had a small black duffel bag sitting behind his legs and a book bag on his lap. He finished the call what seemed hours later and pulled out a yellowed book which he began to read. I decided to draw the beautiful stranger. Before finishing the picture I scribbled down some scars on the back of his arm. About four hours later the spokesman announced, "Alright passengers, we have stopped at Boston! Have a nice trip ladies and gents!"

I quickly walked to the exit, the train air was really getting to me. I've already rented an apartment, so that's where I'll be staying until august 19th.