Chapter 21: Its Pool time!

[ blah blah ]= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

***************************************************************************************

Season 2 begins.

3rd person POV.

Mineta was in his room as he was laughing to himself in an evil manner, " HAHAHA , it's finally time to start my master plan to see the girls in their swimsuits!". Mineta then torn up his plan paper and burned the evidence as he went out from room to the top floor for the first part of his plan.

IN Izuku's Room.

Izuku was presently busy making-out with Ibara as the other girls were making out with each other waiting for a chance to pounce upon Izuku. Ibara separated for a breath as she said " I hope the lord will forgive me for my sinful acts and thoughts but I can't stop it. Ibara moves up onto Izuku's lap as she lunges forward in an other kiss as Izuku was slowly getting hard from the action. 

Izuku was about to move his hands towards his preferred area but the doorbell suddenly rang. The girls stopped what they were doing as Momo separated from kissing Jirou and went to answer the door. Momo saw Mineta as she asked " What do you want with any one of us Mineta?". Mineta could see Momo was in a bad mood as he was sweating nervously but said " I need to talk with Midoriya for a moment please?". Momo narrowed her gaze on Mineta but turned around and said " Izu-kun, Mineta wants to talk to you for a moment.". Izuku groaned at the moment being ruined as he went outside and closed the door.

The girls after the doors were closed hurdled around Ibara as Kendo said " How bold Ibara-chan, you were almost grinding yourself on him!.". Yui nodded as she said " I should be more assertive then , I have never imagines Ibara to e soo aggressive.". The rest of the girls agreed and Ejira said " I will definitely not loose to you Ibara-chan, I will charm him with my body.". 

Ejira's boobs bounced with the statement as Jirou gained a tic on her head as she was again reminded by the fact that she is not as well-developed as the other girls. Shoko also pouted being in the same situation as Kyouka when it comes to body size. Shoko dramatically crawled over to Kyouka as she with fake tears said " Look at all these overgrown cows bullying us Kyouka-chan, Its not fair.".

Kyouka also let out fake tears as she said " Yea Shoko-chan, honestly I think Izuku would prefer real women instead of these cow-wannabe's.". Both Felt hard killing intent to see all the others glaring at them as Momo said " My~ my~ Kyo-chan, It seems you are running off a bit too much with that mouth of yours.". Jirou flinched as Fuyumi turned to Shoko and said " I think you are forgetting you spank punishment Sho-chan!". Shoko shivered as she felt phantom pain on her behind. 

The girls were closing in on the 2 who were shaking more than a when a woodpecker attacks a tree. The girls jumped as a cloud of comical dust appeared. A few moments later , the dust cleared revealing Shoko and Jirou to be tied up in blankets and knocked out too.

To Izuku.

Izuku was in a bad mood being interrupted and said " You better have a damm good reason or disturbing me Mineta.". Mineta was shaking at the pressure Izuku was utilizing and said " I-I just wanted to suggest to you about asking Mr. Aizawa to let us use the pool for a day to train.". Izuku stopped glaring at Mineta as he thought about it and said " hmm, seems like a good idea. I am surprised you were able to make a good plan Mineta.".

Mineta smiled hiding his lecherous plans deep inside as Izuku went towards Aizawa's office to ask permission.

Izuku's pov.