US #2 - Cheers!

(Now this one is completely off limits, mainly because this is a sequel to a finished book named 'Too Busy To Love'. It might be open to those who have read the first book and know more about it but for now it's going to stay untouched. Also, this story is published already on my profile, marked as discontinued but go read it if you already read the first book.)

Title : Cheers! [Too Busy To Love Sequel]

Book Titles : (N/A)

Prompt/Idea : UN became the cool hot guy and EU is no longer a yandere nor bloodthirsty and is now flustered boy!

Plot : Continuation of a secret ending that people have yet to unlock, going to explain the rest of the plot instead of what's already published in the story. I planned UN and EU to stay as friends with 'benefits' in a way for sometime cause 1, UN is not interested in getting into a relationship, not after all the shit that has happened in book one. 2, as EU said UN's a fucking icicle so he can't get close no matter how much he yearns to hug him. 3, they're both idiots in denial but FBI and NATO are here to help get them together. Oh and did I mention that it was meant to be a slow burn story? Well I didn't cause back then I didn't even realise I was doing that. I think there was more to the plot but you can ask me in DMs.

Description (or at least what was saved no matter if it was random shit or something.) : (On my profile.)

Questions here --------------------------------------------->

Alright so since I'm not taking what's already posted and putting it here, I'll see if I have any drafts of chapters...

Ah, so there is a draft Chapter 3. It also has a note for it but I'm not putting it here~ (Also mistakes are the same, I'm not checking them over and just copying and pasting what I find.)

Chapter 3 :

An Unspoken Pact

He groans out loud as the light ringtone rang from his phone, he didn't dare to open his eyes but did so anyways with some reluctance. He was met by a dark room and his phone on the nightstand, which was still ringing. He picks up the phone and without reading the name, he answers it.

"Hello, who the fuck is this? I'm trying to sleep." EU croaks out, his voice explains the tiredness he felt.

"Well that's a rude way to greet a friend. Especially to a friend WHO'S BEEN WAITING FOR YOU ABOUT AN HOUR AGO!"

EU quickly drags the phone away from his ear as he heard FBI's voice shout through the phone. There was many words that FBI was saying but he couldn't quite comprehend it, and even if he could it'd just be profanities.

"Calm down Fed."

"CALM DOWN? BITCH, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU OVER AN HOUR AGO AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?!"

"...yes..?" EU answers tentatively, he could feel the anger radiating through the phone.

Before he could say anything else, FBI hangs up on him. Leaving him more worried as he quickly sits up and try to call FBI once more, until he heard banging from his front door.

"FBI! OPEN UP BITCH!" He was fucked.

EU gets up quickly, trying to fix his hair as he desperately runs to the front door before FBI could break it down. Just in time, EU opens the door as FBI falls in like he was going to kick down the door.

"FBI, I've paid for many doors in my life and I am not buying anymore because of you!" EU shouts, panting as he looks back to see NATO standing outside the door with a nervous look on him.

"Hey." NATO greets him.

"Hi.." EU was very confused.

"It's not going to be my fault if you keep slacking off! You made us wait for over an hour for you!" FBI yells, standing up as he rubs his nose bridge in slight pain from impact.