US #3 - An Annual Festival

(This one might be more complicated since it DOES have a system which means I'm gonna have to be nick picky about what's important to tell you and what barely has anything to do with the story itself. Unlike the previous ones, this one actually has an already finished prologue but never posted since I wanted to be one chapter ahead but Chapter 1 was never even finished.)

Title : An Annual Festival

Book Cover : I shit you not the cover is Venom with big goo-goo eyes.

Prompt/Idea : The Purge x Countryhumans basically.

Plot : Ask me whatever, I'll answer in both DMs and comments.

Description (or at least what was saved no matter if it was random shit or something.) : A World Reborn they say...

Well you'd better expect something amazing. And luckily for you, it is.

"I'll bring peace and order once more." He said with a stern tone.

"And how will you do that, Canada?" The other asked, a sly tone marking their voice.

"As if I'll tell you, you'll just have to wait and see." The other chuckled excitedly.

-.-A new story, a new plot. The idea isn't exactly original, more like inspired by a song and video I saw (a Halloween animation by Onyx Crow and The Purge). But I'd like to say most of the plot points I came up with myself, characters are not mine and neither do they affect anything with the real world as it's fully fictional. If it happens to be slightly the same with another book, then it's entirely coincidental since I pretty much didn't know it existed (at least as a country humans book). Also this doesn't follow history and is merely made just for my own entertainment, and as said before these characters do not and will not ever depict any country in the real world. They have their own personalities which are made entirely to fit the plot and not the actual people of the countries. This is getting long so imma cut it short here, I hope you enjoy this book Reader! Let the Annual Festival begin.

Questions here --------------------------------------------->

Alright here's the completed prologue.

Prologue : 

"The votes have been casted, each one counted for. A close draw but one vote chose it all." Everyone was nervous about the situation, this decision would change everything.

"I now announce the official coming day for June 15th, that shall now be marked as the Annual Festival." When the last part was said, half of the crowd erupted into cheers while the other half not so much. But for UN, he felt the upmost happiness he has ever felt in years, but it was covered by the mask of seriousness on him.

Some nations in the crowd had excitement on their faces, whilst others held fear to this new holiday that applied to everyone now..

"That all there is to announce, rules shall be given to you by paper, email, and announcements. If you don't read or listen to either, then I shall wish you luck. Announcement is declared finished." UN gave a soft smile as groups and singles of nations exited the auditorium, some staying behind as the five nations with him on the stage walk off.

The five nations split into four groups, three alone while two stuck together. But one nation was only interested in talking with one other certain nation.

"America!" He called out, hurriedly walking towards the other nation who had turned around at the mention of his name.

"Oh, hey Canada, need anything?" America gives a tentative smile, that Canada brushed off as stressed from the meeting.