Chapter 4

Tae. Mr. & Mrs.Kim entered Mr.Kang's orphanage. In not time a little creature hit Mr.Kim's tall legs, not being able to control her speed...Trio got startled and stayed shocked just to see another one rushing towards them... Little one was trying to get away through the human wall... While the other one was frozen at his place..

"Hyung??"

Tae: Jungkook?

??: Alien? (she broke her neck to a side, looking up while unknowingly holding Mr.Kim's long coat tightly

Mr. & Mrs.Kim was just looking down at the little creature, Yn... Feeling the strange feeling about the little one which can be aroused only by a daughter in her parents' heart. Frozen minutes went on, for while...But soon Jk noticed that Yn was clutching tightly more like dragging down Mr.Kim's Coat..And he quickly bowed saying..

" I-I'm so sorry sir...Yn...Leave him and say sorry for disturbing.." (He scolded the little one)

Yn: Oh so sorry...Sir- (She bowed) b-but I'm not going to come with you kookie oppa (she whined hiding behind Tae)

Jk:Yn..I told you don't be stubborn bun...Don't disturb them...

Tae:Why you don't wanna go?

(He asked softly taking Yn in front of him)

Yn: b-because...I forgot to do the home works given by kookie oppa... (she mumbled in more like a whisper)

Tae:Ooo..(He chuckled)

That's bad...Wait, what do you mean? You both live here?-

Jk:Yes hyung..Sorry for the mistake she made..You can go on...

Mrs.Kim smiled softly..She felt her daughter same went with Mr.Kim.. But they couldn't believe.. JK has changed outwardly.. Same goes with other adults... They did intentionally just as a security tip.. Only a close observer can recognize the king and queen also.. But than the outside familiarity, they felt trust..love..warmth..in each others' presence.. All went numb for a while...

Mrs.Kim patted Yn's head softly..

"We'll go talk with Mr.Kang...Go have a talk with your friends.."

Tae nodded.. Jk picked up Yn even though she was wiggling...

Trio walked to the backyard and sat down.. YN jumped out of his grip and ran to play...

Jk:Aish this kid..she'll never change

Jk:So, why did you visit here? Do you know any one or a donation? (he asked casually looking at yn who was busy in climbing on a toy ladder)

Tae:oh..That...Um..Would you mind if I ask something?

Jk : Ofc hyung..Ask anything..I won't mind (he smiled)

Tae:Wh-what happened to your parents? Why are you living here?

Jk: oh that...my parents were killed..(he smiled sady)

Yn's parents..I dunno...Whether they are alive or not...I'm taking care of Yn as much as her parents did when I lost my mom n dad..you r lucky...you have a complete family...

Tae: but..I always missing a part.. I don't have any sibling...So, as my birthday gift mom and dad allowed me to adopt a child to make my sibling..I didn't know you guys are living-

??:AAHHH...Leave me you monster...ahhh stop..stop please..

(Both Tae n Jk turned their gaze towards the sound.. and in not time they found an aggressive yn beating a boy who seemed to be in the same age as yn.. His nose was already bleeding..)

Jk:Oh gosh..YNNN!-

Both ran towards thee direction..

Jk held her from arm pits and dragged her back..

Yn:Leave me..I'll kill you today..

(she tried to kick away)

LEAVE ME YOU-OPPA LEAVE ME-!! (she whined being unable to get out of Jk's grip)

Jk:Stop it Yn don't make me mad..(he glared)

Tae was helping the otherside and other students took him to the infirmary....

Yn:LEAVE ME JEON JUNGKOOK!!

This behavior got Tae little angrier than before as he already saw Yn being aggressive and rude towards others at school also but he let them aside not wanting to scare her but Today Yn got the wrong step by shouting at Jk..

Jk was about to speak to the wiggling Yn, but then...

Tae: STOP wiggling rightnow YN!-

_________________________________

~Thank you for reading~ 💗

~Take care~ 💜
__________________________________