𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚

She had figured it out

Vecna wasn't Victor Creel, he wasn't Eddie's uncle Wayne, and he wasn't just some random serial killer. He was Victor Creel's son, Henry.

The visions had led Lea into the lab where she now stood with tears in her eyes, watching Brenner tattoo the young boy.

She watched as he set the tattoo gun down and wiped the boy's arm.

001

"All done." Brenner said. "Not so bad, was it?" Lea clenched her jaw. "See? There's nothing to be afraid of. Is there, Lea?"

The blonde's eyes widened when she heard her name. Dr. Brenner slowly turned to her. His eyes were foggy, almost blue. "Why don't you take a seat?"

She shook her head and turned out of the room quickly. When she stepped into the hall, her heartbeat hammered in her chest at the sight of dead bodies and blood. The lights were flickering making the girl nauseous.

She began to run. She didn't know where she was but she was going to find a way out.

"Lee!?" Steve shook his girlfriend's head. "Just stay with me, okay!? He turned and looked up at the gate. "Whatever you guys are doing up there, hurry up!" He screamed.

Erica ran into Eddie's bedroom. "Steve says you need to hurry!" She told them.

"Yeah, no shit!" Dustin screamed.

"We're trying! We can't find anything!" Max shouted.

Robin held a dozen tapes in her hand. "Seriously what is all this shit!?" She asked, looking at Eddie.

"What are you even looking for!?" He asked, setting the tapes down.

"Madonna, Cyndi, Tina Turner!? Music! We need music!"

"This is music!" Eddie screamed back, taking the tape she was holding.

Lea's chest heaved as she ran. She turned a corner and saw a door but it was covered in wooden planks.

"Shit!" She cursed as she almost fell running towards it. She tried to pull off the wood. "Come on!" She pulled off one plank and moved on to the next.

"Lea."

The girl paused for a moment as she heard the petrifying voice. "No, no, no." She shook her head.