Chapter two -I just cant get him out of my head!

- Tuesday June 14th -

The next morning before practice we decided to all go out for breakfast for some "team bonding" just getting to know each other really.

Charlie🦆

Hey, I was thinking we could all have some team bonding time and go out to breakfast before practice today!

Connie🤍🦆

Yea that's a great idea, we should!

Danielle🏒

Yea that's a good idea I'm in!

Kenny⛸

Sure!

Julie🤍🥅

Yeah! but how are we gonna get there?

Charlie🦆

My mom can come get you guys

Danielle 🏒

Okay cya soon!

Guy🤩

Yep!

While I waited for Charlies mom to come get us I quickly called Blake to see what he was up to and just to talk because "he already misses me." After  that we all saw Charlie get out of a car and wave us over. As we got in the car I saw Charlies mom she was really pretty.

Hello Mrs. Conway, thank you so much for coming to get us! I said while smiling

"Oh please call me Casey, and anytime! So what do you guys think of Minnesota so far?" she said while starting the car and pulling away from the hotel.

I started. Well I'm from St Paul and have lived around here my whole life.

"While I think it's nice but I'm excited to go to LA." Julie said while putting her phone away.

"Same" Dean and Luis said at the same time.

After talking with Charlies mom we finally arrived to the breakfast place "Hot Plate."

Ooo I love hot plate I always try to come when I'm around here. I said while admiring the building.

Well their waiting for us inside so lets go! Charlie said while getting out of the car and waiting for us to do the same.

As we walked in, my eyes landed on Guy's and we locked eyes again, I sat down in between Guy and Connie and Julie sat on the other side of Connie. For the rest of the time we were there we all got to new each other while eating, me Connie and Julie were getting closer by the second.

I also found out I had a lot in common with Guy, Charlie's been a brother figure to me so far, so has Dwayne he's the first one I met and I feel like I could tell him anything. My feelings has started to grow for the blonde hair boy that wouldn't get out of my head. 

Hey Connie, Julie we should have a sleepover tonight! I said while looking to see what their reactions would be.

Omg! Yess that's an amazing idea, well get to know each other more then well go to the airport together in the morning! Connie said while smiling "we can do it at my house." she added.