Seeing You

BoA and I happen to get seats next to each other. Even though I'm looking out of the window, I can feel BoA's strong presence next to me, and that makes me extremely nervous for some reason. Finally falling asleep, I start dreaming.

+There's Rose again. This time, she's hanging out at the Han River with someone who I don't recognize.

Me: Rose, who's that?
Rose: An old friend of mine that I haven't seen in a very long time.

Me: Okay. Well, what are you doing tomorrow evening?
Rose: I don't know yet, why?
Me: Just wondering. I miss you so much.
Rose: I miss you too, babe.
Me: I hope to see you soon.

Rose: Me too.

She smiles at me, but I see a weird look in her eyes.

Me: Are you alright, Rose?
Rose: Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?
Me: I don't know, it's just-
+

I jolt awake when we hit a bit of turbulence, and the first thing I notice is BoA's head on my shoulder. Her light snoring is super cute, but for some reason, that dream I just had is taking over my mind. Almost without thinking, I wrap my arm around BoA, and she snuggles into me even more. Smiling tenderly at her, I grab my phone and bring up an e-book to read.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I hear the announcement that we're about to touch down in Seoul, I feel BoA wriggle a bit and look down to see her staring at me with cute, sleepy eyes. Blushing and turning away, I clear my throat nervously.

Me: Let's put our belts on.

She nods, and we buckle our seatbelts as the plane starts the descent. When we get off the plane, we head straight to get our bags and go outside to call a taxi. BoA gives a name and some Won to the driver, and we speed away. When we get to the hotel, it looks vaguely familiar to me as we walk away. As we walk to the counter, a distant memory tries tugging at the back of my brain.

"Mr. Willis, welcome back. It's been a long time."

Whirling around in surprise, I see a young gentleman bellhop that might've been around 23 years old, and the memory finally pushes to the front of my mind.

Me: Yes, it has been! 3 years, right?

Bellhop: More or less, yes.
BoA: Andrew, you know this bellhop?
Me: Yes, he showed me to my room about 3 years ago when I came to Seoul for a Blackpink concert. That's how I met them to begin with.
Bellhop: And who's the young lady?
Me: Crap! Sorry, I forgot to give introductions! Yugyeom, this is BoA. Boa, Yugyeom.

They shake hands.

Yugyeom: So are you getting one bedroom or two.

I look at BoA, asking her a silent question.

BoA: Do you have two rooms right next to each other?
Yugyeom: I'm sorry, but we don't right now.
Me: Then I guess we'll go with one room.
Yugyeom: Very well. Right this way.

He guides us to our room, and as we walk in, I stop dead in my tracks.

Me: This is-!
Yugyeom: Yes. This is the same room you booked all that time ago.
Me: How did you remember so clearly after all this time?!

Yugyeom: Oh, I have a very good memory.
Me: No kidding!
Yugyeom: If there is anything you need during your stay, Mr. Willis, just call up to the front desk. I'm about done with my shift, but I will make sure they know to teach both of you like royalty.

Me: Flattering, but there's no need for that. Just have them treat me with respect. That's all I ask.
Yugyeom: Very well, Mr. Willis.
Me: Oh, and call me Andrew.
Yugyeom: Sorry, but that would be disrespectful to you because you are my guest and my hyung.

Me: Oh yeah, I forgot. It's been a while.

I chuckle awkwardly.

Yugyeom: That's fine, Mr. Willis, I understand.
Me: BoA, is there anything you need?

She ponders for a moment.

BoA: No, I think I just need some rest.
Yugyeom: Very well, Ms...?
BoA: Kwon.

Yugyeom: Well, Mr. Willis and Ms. Kwon, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Me: Thank you.

I hand him a tip, and he smile, bows, and exits.

BoA: He seems like quite the gentleman.
Me: Yeah, he's great. So you said you wanted to rest? You can have the bed, BoA.

I go sit in the armchair, and she sits on the bed next to me.

BoA: Andrew?
Me: No, I'm not sharing the bed with you. I don't need you trying anything slick.
BoA: Fine. Don't complain when you wake up with a jacked up neck.

She huffs in exasperation and lays on the bed while I go take a shower. I take as long as possible in there, and as I exit the bathroom, I see she's already asleep. Sighing heavily, I climb into bed, causing her to cuddle up against my chest. Sighing again, I resign myself to this and fall asleep surprisingly quickly.