Chapter 22

Author's POV

Jayb and Youngjae were happy with the way their relationship is going, the only problem? YoungJae's noise when they make sex, the neighbors already complained about it.
So Jayb decided to surrender to YoungJae's Dominant side.
And yeah the complains stopped, when Jayb is dominant they do it in the morning, so that YoungJae takes the nights.

Youngjae couldn't be more happy they were dating for 2 months and Jayb was corresponding his love day by day.

Jinyoung was putting alot of efforts to gain Jackson's heart, he was getting there now, he just needs to kiss him on the lips for the plan be complete.

Jackson was laying in his bed scrolling through his Instagram, when he felt Jinyoung sat beside him, he automatically put Jinyoung in his chest, pressing kisses to his head.
Jinyoung smiled at that.
I think he doesn't even remember that boy anymore, he thinked to himself.

Jackson was crushing on Jinyoung, and know he was sure that they liked each other, because of Jinyoung's actions, he just hoped the actions and the Jealousy aren't just friendship Jealousy, because I would literally die, okay I'm being dramatic but it doesn't matter, he likes me I can feel it. He thinked to himself too.

Both of them were thinking in what to do to to confess.