Plans

Jackson's POV

Jackson was struggling to find a gift for Jayb so he decided to call his best friends for help.

Handsome boys

Wanggae: S. O. S
Parkgae: WHAT HAPPENED??
Wanggae: don't freak out it's not serious.
Parkgae: what is it?
Bummie: yoh wassup
Wanggae: I don't know what gift I should give to Jayb.
Bummie: Gift for what?
Wanggae: Monday it's our one year anniversary
Bummie: Congrats boy.
Wanggae: hehe thx
Parkgae: I think you should give him something useful but unforgettable.
Wanggae: You right, but what?
Bummie: something You know it's his style.
Wanggae: ok I'll see what I can get, thanks guys, see ya.

I locked my phone and went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and took out a bottle of Coke, I drank it.
My classes finished earlier and I was currently waiting for Jayb.

It was 15h27 when Jayb arrived.

"I'm home" he announced.
I heard him and got out of bedroom running to his arms.
"heyyyyy" I said while giving him a kiss.
"why are you so excited?" he asked.
"I just missed you"
"ownn babe, me too, I couldn't pay attention to class because I was thinking about you the whole time".

I giggled and hugged him even tighter.

After dinner we were cuddling in the sofa while watching Scorpion, it's a very good show I recommend.
I'm currently in Jayb's lap, my back in his chest and he's arms tangled in my waist, and my head in his neck.
He is messing with my hair.

"Humm Jackson" he started "today I saw something that got me thinking, what if we do something crazy?"
"something crazy like what?"
"I don't know, but since we are making one year I was thinking what if we take our relationship to another level?" He asked a little bit nervous.
"Jayb, just tell me your idea"
"So one of these days I hear you talking with Jinyoung about polygamous relationship, and you were saying that you didn't mind as long there is love" he looked at me before continuing, "So I was thinking what if we try a threesome?"

I looked at him in shock, I didn't dislike the idea tho, I was just choked a man like Jayb would want something like that, I waited a few minutes before replying.

"Yeah let's do that"
"Really?"
"Yeah, why not, we just live once"
"But with who??"
"I don't know, but I don't someone i don't know" i said pouting.
"Then what is the one person you would trust for this"
Without thinking I said "Jinyoung, but I'm just kidding, of course jinyoung wouldn't like the idea".
"You can should try"
"Are you for real?" I said laughing.
"I'm ACTUALLY being serious"
I once again was shocked, like Jinyoung? We are best friends, brothers how can I ask something like that?, I think it's too much.
"look jackson, don't worry, just try it"
"I don't know, I don't want to make our friendship weird"
"You never know, he can surprise you, look just... Just try it and make sure your friendship mains the same" I really want involve him? But if... Ugh.
"Okay ok I will talk to him".