Boyfriends?

Jinyoung's POV

I couldn't believe Jackson was about to confess? Like confessing his love. right? Right? Right?

"Are we talking about the same kind of confession I'm thinking about?"
"I don't know, what is your confession about?"
I don't have why keep it anymore so.
"Love?"
"Oh... Me too" he said frowning.

"Then let me just say real quickly, so Jackson Wang, Wang jier, Wang ka-Yee, my Seunnie, my Wanggae, my puppy, my everything, I don't like you, I love you, I've been loving you for the past 3 years since the day you told me you would fight exotic animals if needed just to keep me safe, since the day you answered Mark Gege that you prefer to fight 5 lions than losing me, I really really love you, I don't think I can live without you, the day you told me you liked Jayb was the worst day of my life, that night I cried rivers of tears and was also that day your brother and our moms knew I liked you, I trough if you are happy with other person maybe my love for you would vanish, but it just increased and now you're telling  me you like me too? You want me to have a heart attack of love? I love you so much, and you don't even know it. Sometimes I get scared about showing it, sometimes I want to open up and tell you how I feel, but I guess I'm just too scared. I know you like me, and you have feelings hidden inside, too. It seems like it isn't any easier for either of us to express ourselves. So after you confess will you be my boyfriend??

"Wow, okay before I start to cry let me just tell you straight up, so I've noticed that you've been flirting with me lately. At least it seemed that way. You make it obvious that you really like me. The past three months were the best because I spend it with you, I know I really like you. And now I know you don't like me, you love me, my heart has found its way to you with all my love. I want you and no one else because you mean everything to me, and I think we should try and make this work. So yes I accept to be your boyfriend".

"Oh my God Seunnie" he smiles, sighing in relief. "I can't belive we're finally together" I said
"Yeah we are, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting"
"it's okay, it was worth it".

Jackson kissed me, not just a kiss, it's THE kiss, the kind of kiss you'll remember when you're old, with kids and grandchildrens, the one you will remember forever, happens what happens, and you will forever remember that this was the kiss that started your happiness.
There was nothing extraordinary but the feeling of his touch was really magical and unforgettable. And yes he is a great kisser, And yes this Isn't the first time we kiss, yes I know but this one is special very special, I just want to kiss only him for the rest of my life. And will make it possible.

Soon after we parted the kiss, he was looking at me with a loving gaze and smiling like an idiot, then he kissed me again, the kiss was starting to get hot, I put both of my hands on his neck, his hand went down until he reached my ass, he gave it a little squeeze, I felt myself moaning.

"Seunnie If You continue to do that I don't think I will control myself"
"Maybe I want you to lose control"
"I would like that, but not today, I'm so tired".
"it's okay" he said, letting small kisses all over my face.