Chapter 2

//AN dedicated to @HaloBruh bc she commented and actually likes it//

That's him. That's the love of my life.

"Well Brady looks like we'll have to see how you do at practice to see if you can get QB but if you fail it's all Cody's, understand?"

"You got it coach."

Cody Carter. He's got the total package. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and washboard abbs. Must be a surfer to have those defined abbs. Damn.

Shit don't stare too long Tiff get your act together.

"Uh coach where is Tiff supposed to get changed?"

"Good point Blake."

"I'm fine changing in here," I speak up.
All the boys stare at me after I say this like their deer in headlights. Which is kinda sad I mean c'mon were all seniors here it's not like they haven't seen a girls body before.

"Alright Tiff, as long as your okay with it then I'm all good but if something happens tell me, other than that, everyone get changed and be out on the field in 5!"

I pick a locker and start to change in front of the guys. Let me tell you this it's so weird when 25 guys are just watching you get changed. I already have a sports bra on thank god so all I have to do is change my pants and I guess it was a good day to wear my black thong ;). I change out of my shorts and grab my workout leggings which are extremely tight and I got a really big ass so getting into these things is a struggle bit a major turn on for all the guys. I don't have a jersey at this time so I just wear one of my dad's.

"Yo Brady nice ass!" some says behind me as they slap my ass. Really? Is that really necessary?

"Thanks" why the hell are some guys just so disgusting.

"Dude c'mon that wasn't right." I hear someone say. I turn the corner and it was cody yelling at someone for slapping my ass.

Awwwww damn I guess I did choose the right school to go to for my senior year.

OMGG guysss this is amazing I can't believe that someone actually likes this!!! Honestly this was a story I was writing for my English project but forgot all about so I decided to continue writing and to hell with it I might as well publish it. Doesn't hurt. But if you could comment and vote that would be amazing and make my day ;*