Chapter 4

After practice I hopped into my jeep and started the engine when he walked up.

"Hey Tiff" shit he knows my name!!

"What's up Carter?"

"Not much practice was, interesting."

"Oh really? I thought it was pretty fun. Yall are good. But you'll be great now that I'm on the team" ;)

"You think so?"

"Hell yeah I do!"

"Well how about we go see a movie sometime. Just you and me." Holy shit. Did Cody Carter just ask me out?! Act cool girl.

"Yeah sure sounds fun."

And with that he gave me his number and I drove home.
---------------
Later at home I was telling my parents about how it went and also mentioned how a guy asked me out.

"That's great honey!" My mom said with pure joy across her face.

"If you want Tiff, you can have him over for dinner one night." Now my parents were getting excited.

"Guys, it's only a movie. We'll see where it goes from there."

See I haven't really had a boyfriend because we were never in a place long enough for me to actually date someone. Plus most people thought I was a lesbian since I always played a quarterback on every football team. So this I was something new and exciting since we were here for a long time.

"Okay then, how was practice sweetheart?"

"It was pretty good, I had a lot of fun with the guys, I think I'm gonna like it here"