It Starts..

Felix had just finished recording, and editing a video for 'Fridays With Pewdiepie.' He went on to youtube and uploaded the video to his channel. He got off of youtube, and got up from his chair.
He walked over to his girlfriend, "Hey Marzia." He smiled at her.
Marzia smiled back, "Hi Felix." She was sitting on down near the kitchen table, on her phone, scrolling through instagram. Felix sat down next to her and pulled his phone out.
"Today is a beautiful day," Marzia looked over at her boyfriend, "Do you want to go for a walk with Edgar and Maya, or something?"
Pewdiepie nodded, "Yeah that sounds like a good idea."
"Maya, Edgar!" Marzia called. The two pugs ran over and started jumping on Felix and Marzia.
They got the pugs on their leashes, and went outside.
About 5 minutes of walking, they noticed that two people run, by them, screaming. Something was chasing them, it had walked weird, and stumbled a bit. "What the fuck?" Felix tilted his head, "What are you doing, man?" The figure looked over at Felix and walked towards Felix and tackled him.
"HEY, GET OFF OF HIM!" Marzia screamed and helped Felix get the thing off.
Marzia and Felix looked at the thing that had tackled Felix. The skin was pale, and was a little bloody. One of the arms had a hand missing.
"What the fuck... is this a z-zombie?"