Two day's

I was now carrying Hope upstairs to my office when I arrived I threw everything off my table and put Hope there but as soon as I did Lizzie and Josie came busting in I had no time to react or pull the stake out as Lizzie pulled out the stake and Josie yelled at me for not saying anything Lizzie stayed quiet mumbling about how it's her fault(we're Lizzie)                                                                 

They left out to talk and as soon as they did I kissed Hope but I almost jumped when she woke up and kissed me back I then broke the kiss while never leaving her arm's Josie and my dad came in and Josie pushed me out her arms and kissed Hope I then left(we're Hope).                                     

I was now in transition and I all I could want to do was bite in Alaric and Josie's neck I couldn't help it anymore I charged at Josie and bit her neck                                                                                        

Hope stop your killing her Alaric yelled                      

But I didn't stop he then tried to grab me but I threw him back and went after him until Lizzie vamp speeded between us and ran to her sisters aid I then said shit and ran out the room I couldn't help myself I then charged at a witch and bit her everyone was looking at me with fear      

Hope Lizzie yelled she couldn't even look at me the same anymore she held her hand out but I said you cant even look me in the eye anymore Lizzie I then headed into town where I compelled people not to scream it was now four a.m when I got back to school I headed to my dorm and when I opened it I seen Lizzie she quickly said Hope what the hell is wrong with you.                          

Everything I yelled you don't look at me the same after what I did to Josie and you know I would never hurt her on purpose you know that right?      

Lizzie started walking towards me and said of course I do she then kissed me but what you did in town today wasn't okay she then snapped my neck(we're Lizzie)                                                   

After I snapped Hope's neck we called her family they were extremely mad that my dad wasn't protecting her I went to sleep and they were here when I woke up Hope's aunt was arguing with my dad I then walked in the office to Hope in the corner with a hoodie she gave me a quick smile but the arguing only got louder and Rebekah then said we'll build our own school for Hope and actually protect kid's Kol then dragged Hope out of my dad's office I then said dad.                       

Yes sweetheart                                                                   

Is Hope still coming to school here?                             

Only for two day's until they so called build a school for her and only her they said it's what her father would want but I couldn't care less about what that bastard would want                              

I then left to see Hope in her room crying I went over there and held her tight she slowly started to speak I'm so sorry Lizzie I truly am.