Chapter 19: More Trouble

Hey guys im back with another chapter. I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG😭 something came up that I had to deal with and school also started which made me barely have anytime but it's the weekends now so I'm still gunna upload😃✋🏾 ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY 💙💙

(MAke sure you drink water & eat food🙂)

'THERE'S TWO?!' I thought in my head as I looked at Taro with widened eyes. I could feel the dark aura as the air thickened. He was already by the demon girl who Nezuko had beaten up.

He attached her head back as he spoke to her. "Don't cry, why didn't you heal? We can't have your precious face destroyed. It's to beautiful" the demon who seems to be her brother said to her as he healed her face.

She/Daki on the other hand still had tears rolling down her eyes as she complained about us to her brother. "They all bullied me! I was trying my best but they just kept attacking me! And that girl right there called me ugly!" She shouted while pointing at me.

'Well maybe it's because you are. ' I thought as a vein appeared on my forehead.

"Don't worry.. I'll make sure to kill them all" Jeez even his voice was ugly & annoying. How the hell did the girl even become an Upper Six? She got "bullied" by Nezuko who only SLEEPS to gain strength!

Tengen then turned to the demon and quickly ran towards his neck to cut it off. But he didn't? Instead he got a cut through his head band. The demon also had weapons.. I should've seen this coming.

Where was Muichiro when you needed him?? I looked around, he was nowhere to be seen all of a sudden. He was probably helping Tanjiro take care of Nezuko maybe? Gah! I should focus and keep my guard up!

"You know, you're really ugly for a demon. A upper moon if I'm not mistaken. " Tengen said to the demon.

'Now personally, I wouldn't-'

"Oh really? Well you had soft skin and a very beautiful face.. You probably get all the ladies. Good for you! " the demon replied to him

'What kind of comeback- Whatever I need to plan out something but where should I start?! ' I thought in my head as Tengen and the demon kept talking

"I actually have three wives" Tengen replied to the demon with his "flashy" smile

The demon became pissed off as he was scratching his body and making himself bleed like an idiot. "You have t-three wives?! "

"Shit.. " I mumbled.

Taro then tapped on my shoulder, he probably had something in mind?

"We have to do something about the other one.. Before she just starts complaining and attacking again-" Taro said but then stopped.

I turned around. The other demon was already helping her older brother. Tengen was already bleeding from his forehead.

'The hell'

"It's poison so you will die eventually, two is better than one after all" the demon said as his sister smirked

"Please I'm immune to poison so it won't affect me!" Tengen shouted out proudly while gripping onto his weapons

'So he's just turning into Killua now?' I thought in my head as i grabbed my sword.

I then appeared right next to Tengen while Taro did the same on the opposite side. Zenitsu and boar-man came in to, Zenitsu was still sleeping while the Boar-boy was already hyped up.

Muichiro And Tanjiro got in by the ceiling while gripping onto their swords.

"Now that's what I call flashy!" Tengen shouted

"It doesn't matter how much of your underlings you bring. We will still kill you all!" The demon/gyutaro said.

"Oh, but 7 is better then 2 if you think about it. " I replied to him with a 'are you dumb?' Face

"All I have to do is poison you all, and he's already been poisoned!" The demon replied. Tanjiro and the rest looked at Tengen.

He then let out a "tsk"

"It's like I said! I'm immune to poison so it won't even affect me one bit! I'm actually really pumped up right now anyway so why don't we just started fighting?!" Tengen yelled

(It isn't exactly what he said but I finished that episode like 5 months ago I think)

I then felt someone grab my arm and jumped out of the non-glass? Window (pretty sure they are like mini doors or something I don't remember)

I turned around seeing Taro behind me jumping out as well.

"What the hell!?" I shouted out as we were falling. The building then exploded. How did that even happen??

The three of us then landed as I looked around, confused. Where were Tengen and the others?

I looked behind me, they were a bit. My anxiety was stopping me though but I can't let anyone die here!

'I have to fight!'

As I was about to take off running, I felt someone grab my wrist to stop me from going.

"Y/n" Muichiro said

I looked back at him. "Muichiro we have to go help them though-"

"I can't go, I have to leave it up to you Y/n"

"Huh? What do you mean? I asked a bit confused, my stomach was hurting due to nervousness

"I have to go and get the man the man with the snake to come here." Muichiro replied

"But that's going to take hours.. I'll be dead by then! "

"Don't die on me y/n." He told me as he handed me something, it was sharp and small. It was like a mini knife.

"Use this when you're in actual danger." He said as he left. (In thin air)

I then looked at the small weapon he gave me

'Will I even need this?'

"Y/N COME ON THEY NEED OUR HELP!" Taro shouted out to me

I guess this is where the real battle begins.

Author-San: I don't feel like writing right now bro..

Gyomei: Author-San.. How do you have missing assignments when it's only the 4th day of school?

Sanemi: it's because she's dumb

Author-San: Salami, Samuel, shizugaga, whatever your name is, I will shove my foot up your ass

Sanemi: you won't

Author-San: I won't but Renegoku will