🦃Thanksgiving Break🦃 (Skit)

it has been A WHILE since I last made a skit cos I was working on the dazai x reader book BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE ONE SINCE YK-

ENJOY💙💙

"Y/NNNN!!" Mitsuri poked me, whisper shouting.

"Mitsuri.. What- what time is it..?" I asked her as I got up. I looked out the window, it was still dark out.

"Um, it's 5:27am.."

"..."

"..."

"Mitsuri, I literally swear to God.. If you're waking me up to do a tiktok video, I'm not doing that again because of last tine." I told her, pulling the blanket over my head.

"Wha- no, no of course not! We actually have to make food- I also woke up Taro, Muichiro, and Nezuko! Shinobu is making the turkey with Tomioka." She explained.

"Wait- why is Tomioka helping Shinobu thought, I thought he hated her-" I thought out loud.

"Oh, it's because he doesn't trust her. He thinks she's gunna put poison in it, that's why." She said, clapping her hands together.

"At 5 in the morning? And why the hell would you wake up Nezuko?" I asked her.

"Nezuko woke up by herself."

"Oh- okay then.. Wait you said Taro and Muichiro are here to right?" I asked sweat dropping.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" She asked me.

"Well- the other day, or night. Er Muichiro and I went out when everyone else was asleep, but we only went out to buy a meal."

"So? Wait, was Taro out without you guys knowing and he found you two outside?" She asked

"No- um.. Well we didn't just buy a meal, we went to other stores to buy like toys and stuff and they were expensive, we spent like 700-800 dollars.."

"Y/N, get to the point already!"

"Okay! Well we used Tengen and Taro's cards to pay for all that stuff.." I confessed.

She looked at me in disbelief but then started laughing and covering her mouth.
"Girl you're gunna die!" She whisper shouted as she continued giggling, hitting her other hand on the side of my bed.

I looked at her with a straight face.
"Wow, no help."

𖤐

𖤐

We went outside to the living room and found Muichiro sleeping in the couch, covering himself with pillows as a blanket. Taro was sleeping on the table and using a chair as a blanket.

'Oh.. That's interesting..'

Mitsuri then cleared her throat.

"GEEEEHHT UUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!" She screamed, startling Nezuko who was on her IPad making her NEARLY drop it.

Luckily she was snuggled up against the pig plushi that Muichiro and I bought the other night.

"Uggghhh.." Taro groaned as he fell off the table, that woke Muichiro up.

"What- where am I?.... Wait why are we in the living room again?" He asked.

"Even I don't remember.. All I know is that I'm ready to go back to sleep.." I said.

"Well! We are going to make food so I need you all to stand up, or else!" She said. Stomping one foot to the ground

"Or else what Kanroji-san?" Taro asked her.

"I will do my flexibility test on you again. Remember last ti-" mitsuri got Inturupted by a terrified Taro.

"N-no! No! I don't even wanna remember that... My goodness the pain.." He said.