Chapter 10

Hello guys. Actually, I'm sad. I'm getting bored as I'm on holidays and I didn't get many friends from here. Just 2 or 3. So, if anyone is free send me a message. We can talk and get to know maybe, hehe! Happy reading ☺️

***********************************

Teja reached the hospital and went straight to her cabin. She puts all her belongings and puts on her doctor coat. She takes her stethoscope and hangs it around her neck. She slides her phone in her pant pocket. Then, she takes a memo pad and a pen and slides it in her coat pocket. She exited her room and went to Adaa's room.

She didn't find Adaa in her room. She went to the emergency department and looked around. She found Adaa talking to a patient in bay 5. She walks towards Adaa and Adaa notices her coming but ignores her completely. "Just another day in observation, then you can be discharged. Take care." - Adaa told the patient and got off to leave the bay but Teja stopped her.

"Adaa, I need to talk to you." - Teja said looking straight to her. "Dr. Tejasswi, I have a surgery to do in a while now. Sorry, I can't talk to you right now." - Adaa siad and went pass her. Teja follows her and they exited the emergency department. "Adaa yaar, don't ignore me. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." - Teja said sincerely.

"Good for you, Dr. Tejasswi." - Adaa said sarcastically. Teja gets irritated with her behavior. She firmly holds Adaa's hand and pulls her into a room which seems to be storage room and pins her to the door after locking it. Teja looks into Adaa's eyes sharply. "I said sorry, then why the hell are you behaving like this and ignoring me?" - Teja asked in dangerous tone.

"You are hurting me." - Adaa said pointing their hand. Teja immediately releases her hand and took a step back. Teja was guilty for doing this. She didn't know what takes into her that she behaved like this. She looks at Adaa and holds her hands softly this time. "Adaa, I'm really sorry. It's just irritated me when you ignored me. I'm really sorry for this and for the cafe incident. I want you to understand me. Not judge me!" - said Teja.

"I would never ever judge you, Teja. You are my best friend. If this world is going to sunk, you'll not even the last person I would even judge or hate. I'm sorry too for not trying to understand your side of point." - said Adaa tearing a bit. Teja had tears as well. She hugs Adaa tightly and Adaa hugs her back. They stayed in the hug for some minutes and broke it. "I'll tell you everything after your surgery. Even I have one." - said Teja.

"Then, I'll meet you at cafe during lunch." - said Adaa. Teja nods at her and they left the storage room which were noticed by a cleaner. She saw him adjusting their dress when they exit the room. "What were they doing in there?!" - the cleaner were confused as in are they into each other.

*********************************

"So, that's how we got into this relationship." - Teja finished telling her story to Adaa during their lunch and sipped her juice. Adaa was all surprised and shocked with the story. "But Teja you are being safe na? I mean like.." - Adaa was hesitate to ask further. "Yes, bestie. I take the birth control pills right after our sex." - said Teja. Adaa nods at her.

"So, tell me how he is on the bed? Rough and hard? Or soft and delicate?" - Adaa asked teasingly. "Upon my desires and needs. I must say he is really good in pleasuring me and my body. His wife will be really lucky." - they laughed. "Are you not at all attracted to him?" - Adaa asked Teja.

"I am. To his body, to his perfect abs, his sharp jawline, his sharp nose which makes me to bite everytime, his chin always tempt to lick.." "Teja yaar, stop it! We are in the hospital." - Adaa glares at her for which Teja laughed a bit. "I'm attracted to his body and nothing more than that." - Teja said.

"Do you miss him?" - Adaa asked taking a sip from her coffee. Teja looks up at Adaa for a moment and nods her head positively. "Yes, from the time we moved in together, we have never been apart for this long. He had gone for trips but that would be only for a day not for a week like this. I miss him beside me on the bed." - Teja said thinking about Karan.

"So, tell me when did you two had sex after the first one." - Adaa asked to her best friend. Teja looks at her for a moment. "No way, I'm going to tell this." "Oh hello, I always tell you whenever I have sex with Rithik. Then, why not you tell me when you and Karan had sex?" - asked Adaa. "Very fair point. We had it the next day in the morning, in the shower." - said Teja. "Ooooooo, shower sex huh?" - Adaa kind of teased her. Teja glares at her and falls back to the day when she and Karan had sex during a shower.

**********************************

This part ends here. Next part is TejRan's hot romance under shower 🥵. So, if you want me to update the next part, I want a request from you all. Go and vote all the chapters of this story. When all the chapters reach 200+ votes, I'll update the next part. I repeat.. WHEN ALL THE CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY REACH 200+ VOTES, I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT PART. If not you all have to wait until 20 August for the next part. Huhu. I hope this task is not really big for you all. Just have to tap the star button on the bottom of the page. Haha. Thank you for reading and sorry for grammatical mistakes 🙏☺️