Epilogue

Hello everybody! Finally back with this one. Happy reading ☺️.

***************************

KM is fully decorated and it's looking like a wedding is going to take place. When we moved in, we could see there were many guests getting into the mansion welcomed by the Kundrras. In the center, we can see a well decorated altar where a pandith is seen doing puja while Adaa is helping him with the needed things.

"Bring the groom!" -The pandith announces.

Harsh and Vikram nod at him and go upstairs to bring Karan. Yes, it is our TejRan's wedding.

*********************************

In Karan's room, he is seen walking here and there in tension. Just then, VikHarsh enters in opening the door without knocking. Karan jerks up and falls on the bed. VikHarsh looks at each other and bursts into laughter.

Karan glares at them and gets off the bed while fixing his dress.  "Bros!! I got scared!" - Karan said. "Arrey, see yourself! You are behaving like a bride!" - Vikram said teasing him. "Haha, very funny!" - Karan glares him.

"Can we make it together, bro I meant I and  Teja? Can we both make it as a married couple?" - Karan asked biting his nails. "Well, it's different when we were just bf and gf. We are going to get married and it's totally different after that, isn't it?" - Karan looked at them.

"Karan, you both love each other! I'm not sure whether you both will make it or not but your love will make it better! Trust me!" - Vikram said keeping his hand on Karan's shoulder and smiled at him.

"Experience is making him speak. Take the elder's advice!" - Harsh said while Vikram glares at him. "But you are elder to me as well. Give him some advice as well!" - Vikram said.

"Well, you know what happened in my life. I didn't even think that I'll get married to Aneri and will have a child as well. I missed 2 precious years of my life running behind my passion but now here I am not wasting anymore minute. Living my happy life with my wife, son and my family. You'll also experience it with my sister!" - Harsh pats his shoulder while winking at him.

Karan smiles and nods at him. "Toh chale?" - Harsh asked. Karan nods his head with a smile. VikHarsh smiles at him. Vikram takes the turban and gives it to Harsh while he puts on Karan. "Perfect! Chalo!" - Vikram said. They all moved out to the hall.

*********************************

Karan is seen doing the puja as per pandith's instruction. Then, pandith asked to bring the bride. After some minutes, Teja was brought by Aditi and Aneri. They made her sit beside Karan. Karan turns and looks at her and is mesmerized by the beauty beside him. Teja feels his gaze and blushes hard.

"Karan, stop staring at my bestie like you are going to eat her raw. Save some for tonight also!" - Adaa said giving both of them teasing looks. TejRan blushes more listening to her. The other family members who heard her giggled.

Soon, the pandith calls Teja's parents for 'kanyadhan'. Her parents walks to the altar. Karan forwards his right hand. Her parents take Teja's right hand and keeps it on his. Then, they place some flowers on their hand and pour milk on it. Later, Adaa came forward and did the 'Ghatbhandhan'.

The pandith asked TejRan to stand up for the phera. Karan stood up and helped Teja as her lehenga was heavy. Karan entangles his finger with her. She looks at him who is already staring at her with all the love he has for her. They started to do the phera not breaking the eye lock.

After 4 pheras, Karan came front and did the pheras while the others blessed them with the flowers. Once they are done, they sit back on the altar. Then, Karan adores her neck with mangalsutra and fills her maang with a pinch of sindhoor.