Chapter 14

Hi everyone. 👋☺️
Sorry for the late update as I was so busy this one week as I had to attend one of my cousin brother's engagements. Thank you for 100+ followers as well. Really overwhelmed by your love and support. Happy reading ☺️

************************************

"I don't know. I saw him and after a second he was gone!" - Teja said being confused. "Teju, I think you are in love with him! You are missing him that's why you are seeing him everywhere!" - Adaa said winking at Teja.

"What the fuck! Not at all!" - Teja told her and again turned back. She didn't find anyone. "Am I really in love with him?" - she asked her heart out and Adaa looked at her. Aneri who came out looking for them heard Teja. "You are in love with who?" - Aneri asked her.

Teja and Adaa looked at her being shocked. "Uhh.. No.. No one, Bhabhi!" - Teja said. "But Teju, I heard you. Tell me, who is that guy?" - Aneri asked. "It's Karan, Bhabhi. Karan Kundrra!" - Adaa said while chuckling. "No, Bahbhi. Not at all. He's just my sex partner!" - Teja blurted out and Aneri looked at her.

*********************************

Aneri, Teja and Adaa are seen sitting in the garden of the orphanage while sipping their drinks. "Teju, are you sure about this? You are having sex with a man you know nothing except for he is Adaa's fiance's brother. What if it brings a problem?" - Aneri asked.

"Nothing will happen, Bhabhi. I don't believe in love nor do I want to love someone even if my heart desires to. But.. the desire my body expects is uncontrollable. Only he could fulfill it. Even he wanted to forget his ex. Then, why not?" - Teja said.

"Okay, as you said. About pregnancy?" - Aneri asked. "We are always conscious in that matter. Even if he uses a condom, I'll always take the birth control pill." - Teja said and Aneri nodded at her. Adaa frowned at them. "But Bhabhi, she loves him. She is not realizing it." - Adaa said.

"Stop it, Adaa. Bakwas ban karo!" - Teja said angrily. "Adaa, why do you think she is in love with him?" - Aneri asked while asking Teja to be quiet for a while. "She is imagining him everywhere when he is a few miles away from her for a week. Just now also she said she saw him here but when I looked in the direction none was there. Not even a cat!" - Adaa said.

"Maybe, I'm missing him because we have never been away this long without having sex after we get into this sex relationship. That doesn't mean I love him!" - Teja said. "But it doesn't mean you'll see him everywhere!" - Adaa said. They keep getting into arguments. Aneri was speechless.

They were getting out of hand. Aneri bangs the table to get their attention. Teja and Adaa stopped arguing and turned to Aneri. "Stop arguing like kids! Teju, you have to figure it out for yourself whether you love him or not! Adaa, don't interfere in this hereafter." - Aneri said. Adaa nods at her.

************************************

Teja is seen sitting in her car at the hospital's parking lot. She just came to the hospital. She tried calling Karan but he did not take the call. Teja bangs the steering. "Where the hell did he go?" - Teja chided.

She gets down the car and locks the car. She walks towards the entrance with her coat and stethoscope. "Teju beta!" - she heard a man calling him. She stopped and turned back to see who is it. It was her father.

"Papa?! What are you doing here?" - Teja asked looking at her father. "I came here to see you beta. It has been so long since we talk properly. Do you have a minute? For me?" - he asked looking at her. Teja looks at her watch, then at him. She nods at him.

They came to the hospital garden area. They say on a bench there. "So, how are you doing?" - her father asked her. "Indeed, good!" - she said. Her father smiled and nods at her. "Aditi is going for the fashion course. Do you know that?" - he asked her.

Teja nods her head positively. "She told me about your sudden change." - Teja said. "Are you happy being a doctor, beta?" - her father asked her for which she nods her head positively again. "Yes, I am. Becoming a doctor is my own dream not because you said." - Teja said.

"I'm happy at least you are happy with your career unlike Harsh and Aditi. I know I have made a mistake and I couldn't rectify it in Harsh's matter as he's gone without talking to me about this even once but I want to rectify it with Aditi at least. I'm really sorry, beta for being a reason for Harsh's death but trust me I would have avoid it if I know that he wasn't happy with business. Please give me a chance by forgiving me and your mother. We want our little daughter back. Please!" - he said while keeping his palm attached upon each other.

Teja looks at him and holds his hands. She puts his hands down. "I don't know whether I'm capable of forgiving you. Only one person can do it." - Teja said while getting off the bench. "Who is that? I'm ready to meet them." - he said getting off the bench. Teja turned to him. "Go home, Papa. I'll bring them to your house tonight!" - Teja said and left from there.

Her father keeps looking at her retreating figure and left from there. Teja came to her cabin and messaged someone. She puts her belongings on the table. She opened her Instagram. She saw Karan had posted story. She taps his icon. It opens and loads for a while.

Then, the picture become clear. In the picture, Karan is looking at the camera while a girls is kissing his cheek tightly with a caption 'The Best Night!' at the side. Teja fumes looking at the pictures. "What the heck!" - she shouts looking at the girls kissing his cheek keenly.

*******************************

On the other side, Karan is seen looking at the viewers of his story he posted on the Instagram. He notices Teja had seen it. He quickly opens his Whatsapp and informed Adaa about it. He gets a call from Teja when he was typing to Adaa. He didn't take it but he cuts it. He tells this to Adaa.

"Just do as I say, Karan jiju. Our second step is jealousy! Call her back after an hour and tell you were busy with a client. I repeat. A CLIENT." - Adaa replied him back. He sends the thumbs up emoji. He smiles looking at his phone as Teja is calling him again. "Aww, Teju baby!" - he said and smirks.

**********************************

So, how was this part? Thank you for reading and sorry for the grammar mistakes 🙏☺️