03 : Haruchiyo's Plan

After the chaos stopped, Shinichiro, Wakasa, and Takeomi decided that the kids should take a break for now, the three of them were currently at the kitchen preparing some foods for the kids.

But before they could even finish preparing, Takeomi said that he's going to look after the kids because something might happen again and of course Shinichiro and Wakasa agreed to it.

After Takeomi left the two, they sighed because they both just realized that no one was looking after the kids and they're thankful that Takeomi volunteered to look after them.

"Shin."

"Hmm?"

"I want to tell you this, but I hope you'll also keep this as a secret from your siblings even to Takeomi's siblings, please?"

"Hmm... What is it about Waka? Is it something terrible?"

"No, it's actually not, but it's about Y/n..."

"What about your sister?"

"We haven't told anyone else about this yet except you, Takeomi, Benkei, and of course our family, but the real reason why did we decide to make Y/n enter this Dojo is for her to defend herself because as soon as she turned 10 years old she's going to live in the Philippines for like a while and I don't know long how long would that be."

After hearing that from Wakasa, Shinichiro stopped from what he is doing at that moment and he slowly looked at him, he's obviously not joking and he heard it right that Y/n would live in the Philippines.

He can clearly tell by looking at him, Waka is actually worried about Y/n living in the Philippines, he also told Shinichiro that he actually refused to it but he just can't say no to their parents and it just sucks.

Shinichiro patted Wakasa's back and he told him that everything would be alright and Y/n would just be fine living in the Philippines, he even told him that it's nice to live there and people are nice too.

Waka suddenly remembered that Shinichiro used to live in the Philippines for a few months because of Izana, that thought made him smiled and he somewhat got relieved from negative thoughts.

The two of them continued to talk about it quietly as they finished preparing all the foods, they were about to bring the foods to the kids and Takeomi, but then there's Senju who came running towards them.

Shinichiro and Wakasa looked at each other before looking back at Senju who's catching her breath,

"Shinichiro nii-chan, Wakasa nii-chan, Y-Y/n and M-Mikey... They're arguing t-this time and even Takeomi nii-chan c-can't make them stop... P-please! Help!"

The two of them out down the foods again and they covered it before going back with Senju at the practice area, when they arrived there Y/n is crying and she was behind Izana and Mikey was screaming.

"Can you just stop being a cry baby! You're a girl that's why you're weak! You can't train with me and Izana nii-chan because you can't do anything right and you'll just be a hindrance to us!"

"B-but I was just trying to-"

"Can you stop with that baby voice?! It's really irritating! You're irritating!"

"Mikey, stop being like that to Y/n, she was just trying to copy my moves, no need to be so mad about it."

"Are you now siding with her nii-chan? I'm your brother so why are you-"

"Mikey."

The room got silent as soon as Shinichiro finally decided to speak up and it really terrified everyone in that room, it was in a calm yet strong tone that could really make anyone stop.