04 : Y/n's Accident

After Izana's and Mikey's practice, Haruchiyo finally decided to call everyone and he told them that it's time for the game that he mentioned earlier, Emma, Senju, Y/n, Izana, Mikey, and Haruchiyo sat down in a circle.

Haruchiyo is currently holding the bottle and he starts explaining to them the rules,

"The rules are simple! Whoever the bottle cap points they will be the one who will be asked truth or dare, and the person at the other one would be the one doing that, after the truth was answered or the dare is finally done the person who was asked truth or dare will be spinning the bottle, and that goes as is for the rest of the game, so as the mastermind of this game I'll be the one to spin the bottle! Get ready let's~ start!~"

Haruchiyo puts down the bottle and he started to spin it, all of their sight was focused on the bottle and who's the person that they're going to land at, and the first lucky person to be pointed is Y/n, and on the other end is Mikey.

Everyone was silent for a moment because it's a way to start the game, Haruchiyo was trying so hard to hold back and not say anything, while Senju and Emma smirked a little, but then there's Izana who's not liking it.

Mikey and Y/n looked at each other, they stared at each other for a good minute before Mikey broke the eye contact,

"Uhmm Mikey? You need to ask me truth or dare?"

"H-huh? Oh.. Yeah I-I forgot... Y/n..."

"Hmmm?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Tru- oh no wait, Dare."

Everyone, especially Izana was waiting for Mikey to give his dare to Y/n who's looking so confident, then there's Haruchiyo quietly chuckling to himself as he also wait for Mikey to give his dare to Y/n.

Mikey looked at everyone else and he raised an eyebrow at them before looking back to Y/n, she was just patiently waiting and she's even smiling, her smile made him suddenly nervous and he suddenly blurted out his dare.

"I dare you to give a kiss on the cheek the most attractive person for you in this room."

Emma, Senju, and even Haruchiyo were squealing after Mikey said that to Y/n, he immediately covered his mouth and said sorry to her, Izana was there looking at Mikey and he's feeling pissed off.

But everyone went silent when Y/n stood up and she was even smiling, she started to walk towards the brothers and the two of them were starting to get nervous, but all of them got confused when she walked passed them.

But that confused feeling soon turned into a bit disappointment but they're also shocked too when they saw that Waka was standing behind the brothers and there's Y/n who gave him a kiss on his cheek and she's even giggling.

Wakasa smiled at that sudden gesture and he patted Y/n's head before leaving, the others also noticed that Shinichiro and Takeomi were outside the room and they saw and heard everything that happened so far.

As Y/n sat down, she started to explain that if she was asked who's the most attractive person to her, Y/n would always say that it's her older brother and it won't change, when the dare was given to her his timing was good.

Waka being in that room to get something and giving the dare at the same time by Mikey was actually one of the most luckiest moments for Y/n because if Wakasa wasn't there she would've picked someone else.

But since she's smart and she knows what's happening, she immediately got the hint of what did Haruchiyo wanted to say to them about the game and she just knows that it'll be the truth or dare game.