chapter 8: ooh! is this an interrogation??

The next day went the same Izuku sat on his chair in his dads' classroom. He was working on a new drawing. The sound of Aizawa's voice filtered out to deep in thoughts to register what was being said. After a while the students were making a test they had to study for the previous day so Izuku stood up and walked over to his dad "can I go to the bathroom?" he asked in a whisper kind of tone looking up at his dad. His dad looked at him and back at the class "hmm... you know the way? I can't leave these menaces alone here." Aizawa responded in the same hushed tone. "I can go alone, I know the way." Izuku said already turning around "okay, come back as soon as you're done. Can't have you get lost Izu" he said looking back at some papers at his desk.

Izuku walked though the halls of UA passing no one since classes were still in progress for the older students. He arrived at the restroom after a few minutes he washed his hands and dried them on some paper wipes that were provided in the restroom. He opened the door but didn't look up when he started to walk so he bumped into someone and landed on his butt "ow.." he looked up and saw a hand reaching out "Izuku! I'm so sorry" said a familiar voice. He took the hand and was standing on his feet now "are you okay? I didn't see you there" said the high pitched voice "yeah... hey you're from my dads class, the gravity girl" he stated "uh.. yes! Yes I am from your dads class" she said a little too confident.

"aren't you supposed to be making his test?" he asked while crossing his little arms "oh... uhm... yes but I-I uh... finished already! Yeah because im too smart for his tests" she said and looked around seeing no one she continued "your dad asked me to take you outside because 1-a.. I mean, MY class is having training outside" Uraraka said holding out her hand for him to take.

Izuku looked at the hand and back at the girl in front of him "you're from my dad's class so I guess I can trust you" he shrugged and took her hand.

She pulled the green haired boy through the hallways and through a door that led outside. He let go of her hand and stepped a little forward and looked around "hey, no one is here? Why did you take me here?!" he turned around to confront Uraraka but was met with something sharp poking in his arm he looked at it and It looked like a syringe. The girl smiled sinister at him "oopsie" and she started to melt in front of him. His vision started to go in and out of focus "damn it, my time is up. Not enough blood..." she said disappointed "oh well. the plan succeeded anyway!" and that's when Izuku started to fall forward. The girl -Izuku had no idea who she was now that she melted into someone else- caught him anyway despite her evil plan she didn't want him hurt apparently. "goodnight Izuku" she smiled at him and that's the last thing he saw before everything went black.

-------------------

Aizawa looked back up at the clock that hung above the classroom door and his eyes widened when he saw half an hour had passed and Izuku still wasn't back. He looked over at the class and saw that only Kaminari and Shinso were still working on their tests. He locked eyes with Kirishima and he gave his teacher a question look, Aizawa mentioned with his head that he needed to come to his desk

As to not disturb the two remaining students he whispered "can you go look in the closets restroom to see if Izuku is there. He's been in there longer then I like" Kirishima nodded "I'll go get him teach" and just like that Kirishima walked out of the classroom.

Kirishima was getting worried he was running through the halls, sweat rolling down from his forehead and eyes wide with fear. He already looked in five restrooms on this floor and Izuku was in none of them, he stood in front of the last restroom hoping that Izuku was in this one. He opened the door with a shaky hand and walked inside he called out for his little friend but no answer. Kirishima put his hand over his mouth and breathed in through his nose he removed his shaky hand from his mouth and took off in a sprint to the classroom.