new years

New years is one of the most party-filled days of the year. Like every other year my younger sister, Kylie is hosting a new year's party that only celebrities are invited to. It didn't matter if Kylie didn't know you personally you just had to be famous, so drama wouldn't happen between us and the fans. This year we decided to party hard because with the new virus going around the world, we might not be able to party next New Year.

While my hairstylist and makeup artist were getting me ready for the party with the camera crew throughout the bathroom, I was scrolling on Instagram when I get a call from Kylie.

"Hey, Babes, what's up?" I say into the phone after accepting the call.

"Kassie, did you know that Kourtney invited that Addison girl to the party tonight?" Kylie asked in an annoyed voice.

"No? What the fuck? Why would she invite her when we don't even know her?" I say confused.

"I don't fucking know, like why are you inviting your friends that I don't even know to my party, it doesn't make sense," She replies.

"I don't know but maybe you can talk to her about it after the party because we don't want a stupid fight ruining all of our nights," I say while closing my eyes for the artist to do my eyeshadow.

"Yeah it's just pissing me off," She says after a moment of silence.

"Just act like they aren't even there tonight, okay?" I said while I open my eyes back up.

"Alright, I love you, Kass, Bye."

"Bye Babes."

I sigh while I look in the mirror before back to my phone to open up Instagram again, "God, I can't even have one fucking day without family drama," I say which makes some of the camera crew and the stylists laugh.

Once I was dressed, I grabbed my little purse with my phone and some money in it.

Once I get the text that my driver is here, I lock my door before getting into the car and heading to the party.

KYLIE JENNERS BIG NEW YEARS PARTY!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

by e!news

Model, Kassidy Jenner was spotted walking into sister, Kylie Jenners New Year's Party

Model, Kassidy Jenner was spotted walking into sister, Kylie Jenners New Year's Party. A bunch of other celebrities including The Kardashians, Hailey and Justin Bieber, Gigi Hadid, and some Dodger baseball players were seen entering the party too. Knowing that Kassidy Jenner has been single for almost a year after their relationship with Youtuber and Boxer, Logan Paul, Will she find her Prince Charming tonight?

Any ideas as to who Prince Charming could be? Let us know! Tag us in your tweets e!news

⋆⋆⋆