the party

I've been at the party for a little while now, and I've seen some of my friends and new faces. Walking around the party I see Kylie sitting on a couch with some of her friends, downing shots. Looking over my shoulder I see that Kourtney had just arrived with Addison, causing me to walk over to Kylie.

"Kourt's just got here," I whisper nodding my head over to where they were.

"Is Addison even old enough to drink? You can't get into the club without being 21," Kylie says looking over at me.

"I think she's like 20, Kourtney probably lied about her age," I say back to her and turn my head to see Khloe walking up to us.

"Hello, my beautiful younger sisters," Khloe says while kissing both of our cheeks and sitting down next to me.

"Hey, did you see who Kourtney brought without my permission?" Kylie said a little drunk.

"Uh, no?" Khloe said confused while looking at Kylie and then myself.

"Her new bestie, Addison. Like I'm not saying that I don't like Addison, but at least tell me you invited her, and why is she even here if she's underage," Kylie says waving her hands around.

"Okay, look we can always talk to Kourtney another time about this but I'm more interested that a cute boy is staring our sister down," Khloe says to Kylie.

"Which one?" I ask Khloe while looking around the party.

"Ten o'clock, sitting at the bar with his friends," Kylie answers for Khloe.

Turning to the bar I give him a small smile before he turns away from me embarrassed.

"Oh my god, you should go talk to him," Khloe says pushing me up which Kylie laughs at.

"Khloe he's there with all of his friends, no," I say turning away from the bar.

"Not anymore," Khloe says turning me around just for me to see him alone at the bar drinking a beer.

"Go Kassidy, that might be the love of your life right there," Kylie says taking a sip of her drink.

"Ugh, Fine, but if it goes wrong, it's your guy's fault," I say pointing at them.

I walk up next to him at the bar, "Hey can I get a vodka cranberry please?" I ask the bartender.

At the sound of my voice, he turns to face me which lets me see a #35 chain around his neck.

"Nice chain, what does #35 stand for?" I ask with a small smile on my face.

"Oh, it's my number," he says while looking down at the chain.

"Your number for what? Like your home address or something?" I ask with a laugh.

"It's my number for baseball," he says laughing with me.

"Oh, what team do you play for?" I say while looking up at his eyes which I just realized are bright green.

"Dodgers, I started playing in the major's, like, 3 years ago," he says with a small smile.

"Really? My brothers like obsessed with the Dodgers," I say as I take a sip of the vodka cranberry that was just placed in front of me.

"Yeah," he says with a nod as he stands to his regular height after slouching on the bar to take a sip of beer.

"I'm Kassidy Jenner," I say holding my hand out.

"Cody Bellinger," he says, taking my hand and shaking it.

"So, like, do you like baseball as your brother does?" he asks before taking another sip of beer.

"I mean, growing up he used to watch it all the time, so I understand it, but I haven't been to a game in years," I say with a shrug.

"Well, maybe I can get you tickets to a game," he says.

"Oh, no, I'm not going to ask you to do that," I say while shaking my head.

"Well, you didn't ask, I offered," he said with a smirk.

"Yeah, well your offer got declined, I can always go buy a ticket myself," I say with a smile.

"Well maybe I can get your phone number so you can text if you're going to a game, so I can make sure to be on my best performance," he asks with a smile.

"I guess, I don't want to go to a game just to realize that you suck at playing baseball," I say to him jokingly.

Handing me his phone I dial my phone number, make a new contact which is named 'kassidy', and text myself, so I know it's him.

"I'll text you later," I say with a smile before walking off back to where Khloe and Kylie were.

"Oh My God, tell us all about him," Kylie said with a smile.

"Uh, his name's Cody, he plays for the Dodgers, and I gave him my number," I said while putting my head in my hands while laughing.

"Bible?" Khloe asks with a shocked face.

"Bible," I say while shaking my head.

After that, the night was filled with lots of drinks, dancing, and gossiping. Finally getting home at 3 am and a little buzzed I turn on my phone to see a notification.

@cody_bellinger followed you

Laughing a little, I shake my head before following him back.

⋆⋆⋆