party planning

As I was doing my makeup for the day I get a text notification. I place down my highlighter brush and pick up my phone to see that my mom texted me.

mommy<3
hey kassie, do you
think that you could
swing by the house today?

kassie
yeah, im free today.
what time should I come over?

mommy<3
Be here in half an hour.
I love you!

kassie
alright, I love u too!

I place my phone down on my counter and finish my makeup with lipgloss, I head to my closet and put on light ripped jeans and a orange cropped tank.

I grab my phone and purse before going into the garage and picking up the keys to my coral Rolls Royce. I open up my garage door and gate and pull out of my driveway heading towards my moms house.

After 15 minutes of driving I finally get to my moms house and put in the code to unlock the gate. I drive up the driveway to see all of my sisters cars here, meaning that this was probably a family meeting. I park my car and walk into the house hearing voices from the living room.

"Finally you're here," Kourtney says as I sit on the couch next to Kendall.

"Shut up Kourtney, mom just called me," I say.

As I look around the room everyone was silent with this unspoken tension.

"What's going on? Where's Mom?" I ask.

"Mom's in the kitchen getting water real quick," Kim says while she's typing something on her phone.

After a minute of silence my mom walks into the room with the camera crew following behind her.

"Okay guys," My mom says while clapping her hands, "With the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians coming out, I thought that it would be a great idea to host a party this weekend."

"That's it? I thought you would say something way more important," Kendall says with a confused look.

"Yeah, you couldn't just call us with this idea?" Khloe says agreeing with Kendall.

"Well I wanted your guy's opinions on the idea, and I need help with decorating," Mom says.

"Well I think it's a great idea, it's a good way to bring us all together," Kim says with a nod.

"I don't really understand why we're having a party, it's just another season, it's nothing special," Kourtney says with a shrug.

"Kourtney why do you always have to be so fucking negative all the time?" I say confused.

"Maybe because this is a stupid idea of a party?" Kourtney replies.

"Kourtney you do realize that your opinion doesn't matter all the time, right? And if you really don't like the idea of the party then don't come, you can go hangout with Addison," Kylie says.

"Well then I guess i'll do that," Kourtney says while getting off the couch and leaving.

"Mom, I think it's a great idea, and I think it's very nice of you to want to have a get together with people we don't see very often," I say seeing my mom's upset face.

"I don't understand the need for Kourtney to have this attitude all the time," Kim says.

"It's so uncalled for, it's ridiculous," Khloe says agreeing with Kim.

"Mom, can we invite anyone we want to?" I ask.

"The more the merrier, and it'll be nice to see some new faces," Mom says.

"Okay, well I have to go because I just remembered I have to go pick up something from the office," I say while giving everybody hugs.

I unlock my car while walking out the front door and get in. I buckle my seatbelt and start driving out of the driveway to the office.

A couple months ago I started my own swimwear line with different styles and sizes that fit all body types.

I walk into the office and say hi to my website designer, Stacy before walking into my office.

I sit down at my desk and open the package that is on the desk to see samples of the new swimsuits that I designed.

After looking at all the bathing suits I put them back in the box and text the guy that I met last night, Cody.

kassidy
hey, it's kassie from the
party last night.

cody
hey, I didn't know if u
we're actually going to text me
lmao.

kassidy
lmao
so, my moms throwing a party
this weekend for the new season of
Keeping Up With The Kardashians
and I was wondering if you
wanted to go.

cody
Yeah, I would love to go.
Should I binge watch the show
before coming lmao

kassidy
I mean if u want to see
my family fight over the
stupidest things, then go ahead.
I can pick you up at 8 on saturday if
you give me your address.

cody
Sounds good.
*sends location*

⋆⋆⋆