A/N

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my book Dramatic Love.

I hope you enjoy reading it has much as i enjoyed writing it.

I would also like to use this moment to express my gratitude towards you for giving my story a chance.

Thank you so much! And i hope you'll stick around till the end.

Now before we dive into the story I also wanted also to clarify three (3) things.

1st. This book in registered under @copyright laws in my name. So it doesn't give anyone the right to use, quote or modify my book in any way without my permission.

2nd. This book is entirely a work of fiction. All the names, places and themes represented in this book are all a product of the author's imagination.

Any resemblance to other materials is purely coincidental.

3rd. This one is more of a request.

I worked really hard to write this book so it would mean a lot to me if you could support me through voting and sharing your thoughts in the comments.

Moreover, even though every one is free to have their own thoughts and opinions about this books characters, themes and storyline.

I urge you to be polite when airing out your views. Hate speech and impolite comments will not be tolerated.

I also apologize in advance for the minor editing errors you might encounter. Please few free to simply ignore them.

Enjoy!

@copyright 2023