Want you

His lips came crashing into mine and I let him take the lead because I wanted to see what he would do next. His lips parted as I felt his tongue race against my lower lip asking me for permission to enter. One of his hands rubbed up against my back and it made its way to my hair and he locked his fingers in them.

We kissed for what felt like forever and I wanted more of him. Suddenly, I felt him pushing me against the table. By now, one of his hands were brushing up and down my legs and the other was cupping my cheek. He moved his hands from my legs to the hem of my shirt. When one of his fingers touched my stomach, it sent shivers down my skirt.

I stroked his muscles up and down his arms coming across his bare shoulders down his muscular chest. My hands felt so small against his chest. He held me against the table as if I weighted nothing and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He immediately started to grind between my legs. I felt his sweet and hot breath getting heavier against my neck while I grinned back on him.

Slowly, he took my shirt out and then he took my bra out exposing my needy breasts. He inched up slowly trailing kisses right underneath them as I let out a soft moan in need. My head went back against the table as his hands cupped them as if they were a perfect match.

Instantly, I started grinding against him harder and a bit faster. Only now I can feel his member harden with every thrust I give him. Out of no where I felt his warm soft lips on my right nipple. He kissed and swirled his tongue around it as if it was a delicious lollipop, then he grabbed it with his teeth and made me cry out in a whimper making my core on the edge of eroding.

He held me so close to his body like he never want to let go of me. " I want you so bad." he moaned against my neck. " Me too." I said as I tightened my arms around his neck. I didn't want to let go of him. I wanted him to just kiss me like he was never going to see me again.

Don't forget to vote or comment!