Turn around

He took my skirt out and he trailed hot wet kisses down my legs. Instantly, I felt him ripping my underwear. He backed up a little to let his hands take over. His lightly calloused fingers trailing up and down my tights. Suddenly I felt him near the center of my palace. A moan escaped my lips knowing that she was free and at any second she could be touched.

His hands warmly moved back and forth inside of me while kissing my bare chest and biting my nipples. All I could do was moan " Yes!!" while I moaned uncontrollably. I am so aroused at this point that I need him so bad. I need him to be inside of me and if he's not in 30 seconds I'll slap him so hard and then I'll put him inside me myself.

Resplendently he dropped my legs. " Turn around" I did as he said and it turned me on even more with him being so dominant. I moaned as his member thrust into me. My hands were in the table supporting me while I stuck my ass out.

His huge member was pounding in me as I moaned and I begged for more. "HHH...Harder" I whispered as he pulled my hair behind my back. The pain in my scalp mixing with the pleasure in my palace made everything feel better.

He stopped and took his member out of me and then he turned me around so that I was facing him. He pulled my head back so that my neck was exposed to him. I gasped in surprise as I felt his lips on my neck again but this time he was going to mark me.

He then carried me to couch in the living room. I started to grind on him as his hands grabbed my ass hard. I wanted and had to go faster. He felt so good and I was close to my climax. My body was on fire, I wanted to dig my nails into is back so bad but he kept me from doing it by grabbing my hands and putting them above my head.

Don't forget to vote or comment!