Ready

Today at school I met this gorgeous boy and he told me his name was Anderson Smith. I've never seen him around school before. He looks like those boys who loves to party. Well I'm a senior in high school and I never have time to go partying and it's not like i was ever invited to any. I always spend my time reading or doing things that will benefit me in the future, and going to parties won't. Anderson text me saying he's coming over in a little. I can't wait. I'm finally doing what I've been dreaming of.

——-

I was in my bed naked and Anderson was in my bathroom. He had a nice ass and I couldn't stop staring at it. When he turned around I saw that he seemed to be worried. "Babe are you ready?" I said. I was so excited to be having sex for the first time. He nodded and looked at me " give me two more minutes to concentrate." I smiled and nodded. He seemed to be thinking about something but I didn't want to start asking him questions and make him feel pressured.

He turned his face so he was facing me and said " ready to do this?" I didn't want to answer him so I just started to kiss his soft lips. He tasted like mint and our lips felt perfect together.Our mouths started to dance together in a rhythm and he slid his hands in my waist and started to kiss my neck. I started to nibbled his ears and my hands started to play with his soft brown curly hair. A soft moan escaped his beautiful lips which made me more confident that what I was doing was making him feel pleasure.

Don't forget to vote or comment!