𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝘿𝙊𝙒

FACE THE SHADOW!

—

ACHLYS DOESN'T HAVE
to ask to be loved. She will always believe that, with Seventeen, she will find her way back. Even if it seems like it's final, like she will never see them the same way again, like nothing will go back to the way it is, like the change is irremediable, like there's a mountain between them, and like she knows in her bones that they have been separated irremediably — she will find the path back, across rivers, valleys and cities. They will only be separated once they take the choice of letting go.

Or in which
LI ACHLYS is most notably whipped for thirteen grown men and the always enchanting CARATs, finds out just how fun music is, and rethinks her life decisions at least five times a day.

WARNINGS

Best experienced with a white background.

The following triggers are present in the book:

- Swearing,
- Innuendoes,
- Violence,
- Obsessive behaviour,
- Alcohol, and
- Attempted harm.

Please proceed with caution.

The list will be updated along with the book.

COLOPHON

Credits go to Red Velvet's Joy (Park Soo-young) for Achlys' faceclaim.

Characters except Achlys and her family (as stated in Family) are the and others are the intellectual property of another, making this pastiche unprofitable, and, furthermore, transformative. Any happenings that share any sort of resemblance with reality are purely fictional.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

PUBLISHED

8 October 2022 - 18 December 2022