5

-

-

I approached Kirk, "Hey do you really think that was necessary? We were just talking about cars" I said in a disappointed tone. That got him, he immediately softened his beautiful features. 

"I know Y/N, I'm really sorry I just want you all to myself I hope you know that" He frowned at me. 

I smiled softly before kissing him "I'm all yours don't worry okay?" 

He nodded and grabbed my hand, leading me to the garage. We were met with a pretty tall buff blondie withe hair. "Hey James this is Y/N" He put his hands over my shoulder protectively. 

James gave me a warm smile "Hey nice to meet you, I'm James" 

"So this is the girl Lars has been rambling about huh Kork? I'm so sorry about him he has really bad timing sometimes." He chuckled. 

I liked James' aura, He gave off a very particular fatherly figure which was pretty strange for a highschooler nonetheless. 

"Y/N plays guitar" Kirk bragged a bit. 

He was so adorable. 

"No way! I would love to hear if you don't mind" He gave me a pleading look. 

I nervously nodded in agreement as Kirk was setting up the amp, giving me a thumbs up after a few adjustments here and there. 

Apparently word got out that I was playing since all of the metallica boys + Liv came to watch. I  played a note to see if the sound was correct before getting my fingers in position to play a solo riff I have been working on. (Delusions of a Saviour by Slayer) I slowly got more into it, headbanging on the heavier parts. Kirk looked like the proudest man In the world. They all clapped for me as I set down the guitar.

"Seriously Y/N that was outstanding! Did you write that riff yourself?" Cliff asked.

"Yep I was bored in my room" I laughed a little, the exact memories flooding my mind. I shyly thanked him from the praise and compliments.

"Wow you're actually way better than I thought. I wish I could make sick ass riffs like that when I'm bored" James beamed at me.

"I could totally see why Kirk likes you now. You guys like the same exact things and plus you kick ass at guitar? You two are practically soulmates." lars crossed his arms.

I awkwardly laughed at what he said. Soulmates? I think that's too much of a reach but I honestly really hope so. I have never felt like this about anybody before. 

"That's my best friend you guys!" Liv proudly commented while smiling at me. 

James looked at her with a hint of curiosity and interest. It was the same way Kirk looked at me for the first time. I immediately realized what I must do. 

Maybe the universe was made for this to happen. Just maybe. Who knows?

I laughed a bit when Liv glanced at James with timidness.  I could tell that she was a little nervous around him and she was practically NEVER nervous around guys so I could tell she had the hots for him.

I cleared my throat and headed over to where the two idiots were. "Liv this is James, James this is Liv." I introduced them to each other and immediately saw the click between those two. 

"James seriously likes her huh?" Kirk whispered in my ear, his hot breath grazing my neck giving me chills down my spine although I knew he didn't even say anything sexual. I suppose I got a bit startled and he noticed right away. 

"I'm sorry did I scare you?" He asked in a baby voice. 

I laughed at how cute he was "NO-NO, the whisper just kinda shocked me a bit I guess" I awkwardly mumbled. 

He gave me a flirty smirk "Would you like to go upstairs again princess?" His tone of voice coming out more raspier. 

I think I knew what he was suggesting but nonetheless I promptly agreed. He grabbed my hand, leading me up the stairs once again but this time there was more sexual tension in the air. 

Was I really going to go through with this?