6

-

Kirk slammed and locked the door and grabbed me gently by the waist, our lips meeting once again.

Good lord, I fucking loved the feeling of his soft lips against mine. Slowly, the kisses for more passionate and aggressive, his arms trailing down my body more.

He cornered me to the bed as I sat down and took off his shirt. I wanted him so badly but at the same time I think I was not really thinking things too clearly. My mind went a bit fuzzy and it was just me and him in the moment and that was all that I longed for.

His body was perfectly toned and he actually had some muscles underneath the baggy shirt giving me butterfly kisses all around my neck and oh my gosh I think that was one of the best feelings I've ever had.

I let out a small moan as he was taking off my shirt, tossing it on the floor. He was so gentle but at the same time I knew that was what he was trying to do since he knew I have never had experience with this kinda stuff. 

"God You're so beautiful." He whispered as he kissed down to my chest, the soft feeling of his lips around my body.

I tensed up a bit to which he immediately noticed. "I'm sorry love, I kinda got carried away. It's okay if you don't want to do this." Kirk said while getting up from my chest.

"I think you're the sweetest boy ever Kirk and I know I want this but not right now" I sighed

"I'm sorry I know things kind of went fast and that was my fault. I want to make you comfortable so if you aren't with this then I'll respect it" He said, giving me a soft smile and a kiss on the forehead.

I smiled a bit as well, thanking him for being respectful. We ended up cuddling in his bed for the whole night, just talking a bit about what just happened to going to the most random topics ever, His goofy giggle was just about one of the cutest things ever.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked.

"Yeah I have a little sister named Emily but I call her Emmy, We like giving each other nicknames, it sounds dumb I know." I chuckled a little.

"No no I think its really cute actually" He caressed my hair

"Thanks, it's kinda what my parents did before they passed" I mumbled, pain shooting through my whole body. 

"Oh Y/N I'm so sorry." He softly said

"It's okay, It's been 5 years already... I kinda took the parent role in my own hands. My parents were pretty much all I had, there were no relatives on either side of my family so it's been me and Emmy for a while now" I quietly said, a tear falling down onto his shoulder 

"Aww, princess I am so sorry about that. Theres certain things in life that are super painful but all we have to do is keep on moving forward." Kirk said, stroking his fingers through my hair and giving it gentle kisses. 

I felt really safe with Kirk and for a moment the world seemed kind but it wasn't long before anguish and grief overwhelmed me as I thought about the memories I had with my parents. 

"Hey I'm going to grab a drink downstairs" I said. I lied. I just needed time for myself and I hope he didn't notice the tears forming in my eyes.

"I'll go with you" The brown haired boy offered.

I shook my head "It's fine, I'll be back soon okay?" I said while exiting his room, giving him a small smile before going downstairs once again. 

"Hey Y/N you good?" A concerned Cliff asked. 

"Yeah I just needed a moment to myself" I mumbled. 

He gave me a warm smile "Here I know a place follow me" 

He led me to the upstairs again but this time, we went into the room into the room to the right. It gave off more intelligent and sophisticated vibes compared to Kirk's, there were more candles on his desk but everything was more organized and simplistic. 

"Oh cliff I like-" I got cut off by him.

"shut up I know you like Kirk that's obvious but that's not why I took you here, follow me." He stated while lifting up his window ad hopping out onto the roof. 

"OH my god the view is immaculate Cliff!" I gasped at the amazing view the roof provided, bright stars scattered throughout the night sky. 

He took a seat beside me. "I know, I always come here when I need to be alone, think, or when I'm upset, sad, or even when I can't get some riffs right" He laughed a bit.

I sighed a little and just took in the fresh breeze of air, I oddly found myself really comfortable around Cliff's presence. It was very calming, the both of us sitting in silence for 10 minutes before I spoke once again.

"You play the bass right?" I asked

He nodded "I went to music school and studies musical theory so I guess you could say that I'm the smarter one out of those dorks" He chuckled.

"Oh wow that's so cool!" I smiled at him, laying down on the rough cigarettes from his pocket and lighter.

"You want one?" He offered. 

"Sure" I said, getting up from my previous position. He lighted it as I inhaled the now familiar taste of tobacco.

"Let me tell you something about you know, Kirk. He is super overprotective when it comes to girls but he means well I promise. Plus, you can't really blame the guy when he got cheated on a couple times so when he falls in love, he falls hard. He always had a sense that guys are always trying to steal his s/o, even if the guy is just trying to be friendly. His ex cheated on him with his old best friend but he didn't suspect anything because they never flirted or shit when all 3 of them were hanging out. When he did fid out, he was absolutely heartbroken, he wouldn't come out of his room for weeks and Kirk would indulge himself in hard liquor and hard drugs. It was super bad Y/N." He finished, taking a puff from his cigarette.

I looked down at my converse. There were always reasons behind actions and that was his. "But if it ever goes wrong or he gets really toxic, feel free to crash in my room or even up here. One time and Kirk had a heated argument and I was super frustrated so I just brought my blankets and stayed up here, it let my soul calm down." He stated, blowing smoke into the air. 

"I appreciate it Cliff. I feel like the both of us really understand each other on another level since both of us are introverted you know what I mean?" I smiled at him and puffed the cigarette still in my hand.

He nodded as we just took in the cold breeze and sweet smell of the night air laced with the smell of cigarettes. 

A door opened and it came from his room. "Goddamn Cliff, Y/N! Kirk has been looking for you two." Lars angrily yelled.

Kirk definitely wasn't too happy."I'm sorry, I just needed.a moment to myself and he showed me this spot" I mumbled.

"You better explain that to Kirk not me Y/N he's pissed as fuck right now. What were you thinking Cliff? You already know Kirk thinks you have a thing for her already." Lars shook his head at the long haired brunette.

"That's bullshit were just friends" Cliff frowned.

"Whatever, just get your asses back downstairs because I cannot be the only one standing the wrath of dear old Kirky" He sarcastically laughed

"What wheres James and Liv?" I curiously asked the blonde.

"Oh well, they're preoccupied at the moment if you know what I mean" He said with a wink, exiting Cliff's room.

"Well It looks like I'm in big trouble huh?" Cliff laughed, offering his hand to help me up.

I really hope he didn't make too much of a big deal about this